rutgirls still shady? | Syracusefan.com

rutgirls still shady?

rosconey

All Conference
so today the ad pass's his ncaa test-not yesterday like first reported-so today he made contact not yesterday like they reported

i wonder if nj.com has opened a can of worms-they did delete all references yesterday after the story broke-even removed my post about his ncaa testing

man it would be icing on the cake if he made those he did talk to ineligible to go to rutgers

where did you see he passed it today?

nj.com
its almost like they make a point of saying he didnt make contact yesterday-lol

i think he only called kids yesterday. like i said in the thread about pernetti yesterday, i think the test is only needed for in person recruiting, which that article indicates also.

what i find real strange is they delete any thread about it and removed all the stories they wrote about it

i think he only called kids yesterday. like i said in the thread about pernetti yesterday, i think the test is only needed for in person recruiting, which that article indicates also.

Let me get this straight: AD names himself an assistant and starts calling recruits - otherwise known as RECRUITING prospective athletes. But he doesn't take the exam required to be passed before any assistant can RECRUIT.

Now I'm not giving you a hard time Rick as to whether the test is needed before any "in person" recruiting may occur, but give me a frickin' break ... RECRUITING is RECRUITING. Why make the frickin' difference as to whether it is in person or via some form of telecommunications? One can break a multitude of NCAA recruiting regulations both in person and on the phone.

This is a complete joke.

PS - My concern is that Rutgers does have some decent talent in the stable already. The biggest issue they had was that Schiano was such an awful gameday coach that it didn't really matter. If they successfully hire someone that actually knows how to coach football, he might be able to get that talent to perform at a commesurate level.