Ryan Archiwhatzisname's future | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Archiwhatzisname's future

VaBeachOrFan

2nd String
Would like some opinions from the board as to Archi's future as to NBA draft position and playing potential. Stylewise, he has the good shooting skills and high BBIQ that remind me of Steve Nash, but Nash was a great one. How far can Archi go?-VBOF

People can diminish a guy like that. Personally I really like college players who seem to transcend the perceived physical limitations that they have.

I don't have any idea whether he'll have a career in pro ball. I admire the guy for what he achieved in college.

People can diminish a guy like that. Personally I really like college players who seem to transcend the perceived physical limitations that they have.

I don't have any idea whether he'll have a career in pro ball. I admire the guy for what he achieved in college.

Great season. They're clutch and grab. I'm still bitter we got hosed there last year.

I tease my wife that he still looks like an alter boy. But have to give him credit ... he can play under pressure. That heave he made a few years back with MCW standing next to him to beat us was not as much of a fluke as i thought. He looked improved when I saw him at the Dome 2 years ago. But the kid I watched in the title game looked like a different player. Excellent vision, very quick and solid with the ball, good leadership and deadly from outside with a little space.

His pro chances ... hmm. I'll defer to others since I have no eye for pro talent beyond outstanding play in college. Let's put it this way, I think he'll be glad he has that college degree.

Last edited:
If he plays in the league, kenny needs to learn his name

his foreign language skills right now might count for more than his crossover dribble. he ain't NBA.

I'm glad to see that he finally got some control of his acne...finally can afford that Retin-A...either that or he used his coach's makeup artist for the Final Four

He's Novas version of Aaron Craft. Hack a defense is his game.

Much better shooter, and not as good a defender as Craft. I get he was a thorn in our side for years, but they are very different players, although their pro prospects are similar IMO. He's too slow and not great enough at either shooting or distributing/ball handling to make it in the NBA. Great program college guard though.

5f256fa2-6788-4dd6-94b7-272a31767a9a_zpslrbt6zys.jpg

Brutal, man, just brutal.
Yup. At worst he will likely play overseas, for how long one can't say right now. No reason to think it would be a short career though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom