Ryder Cup | Syracusefan.com

Ryder Cup

th

Love the ryder cup. Havent missed a shot yet

Tough for westwood. Yips are a killer and under that pressure its even more magnified.

Should be a great day of golf tomorrow

this is great to watch. i wonder if someday golf gets over it self and lets people yell and scream all they want.. they do it other sports.

this is great to watch. i wonder if someday golf gets over it self and lets people yell and scream all they want.. they do it other sports.
I love all the yelling at the Ryder Cup but it can go too far. One guy yelled at Rory as he was putting on 18. Not cool.

Patrick was the big hero, but give a lot of credit to Phil for keeping Sergio from being the hero and Ricky for fighting back and handing Rose his first ever loss in singles. Those were the 3 guys today that waved the red/white/blue the most for our side.

Everyone else still made the Euro's take it to 16/17 to get points so as a team they killed any momentum. It all started with the Patty Wagon though. :)

Mickelson Garcia . . . . Another epic!

They both shot 63 with 19 birdies combined. Worked out great that they were playing together and neither one dominated their opponent as they would've otherwise. Contrast that with Reed and McIlroy, who were a great pairing too, who shot 68 and 69 respectively.

the Ryder Cup is always 1 of my of my favorite.

Team Golf.

USA TEAM Golf.

awesome.

the Presidents Cup is here next year, while it doesn't have the same cache as the Ryder...its still fun golf to watch.

I certainly not.

With you. Leave the 'merica crowd for other sports.

That said it is creeping in more and more. The Masters is the only major played here in the US where we don't get the 'Mashed potatoes" and "baba booey" crowd.

Not tennis. I think it all comes back to how the games played are learned growing up. No one screaming at local country club, vs other youth sport environments. Just one opinion.

Not tennis. I think it all comes back to how the games played are learned growing up. No one screaming at local country club, vs other youth sport environments. Just one opinion.
on tennis, I heard something this year I have never heard before. now granted, im not the biggest tennis fan, but I watch my fair share of the GrandSlams. with the new roof at the US Open, players were saying that the rain on the roof was causing them to 'not hear' the ball. and hearing can tell them how its spinning and how it could bounce.

found that fascinating.

I bust on both those sports and their 'quiet' rules, but I think they will always be in place.

as for the crowds, all is fair IMO. just no naughty language.

so what happened to the last really cute girl he was dating? i doubt he has an issue finding a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom