Rysheed Jordan | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Rysheed Jordan

I'm wondering if he was aiming at the victim's arm. Shooting accuracy was always one of his weaknesses.

@CBarcaQC
Got my hands on Rysheed Jordan's court documents. He's facing 12 other charges beside attempted murder. Due back in court June 16. #SJUBB

Jordan blew a red light yesterday AM. Cops tried to pull him over, he sped off in his Jaguar. Caught him after brief car/foot chase. #SJUBB

Jordan threw a loaded gun (with the serial number scratched off) over a fence during the foot pursuit. Gun had five rounds in it. #SJUBB

In total, Jordan is facing six gun charges in addition to attempted murder and robbery. Being held on $750,000 bail. Goodness.

@CBarcaQC
Got my hands on Rysheed Jordan's court documents. He's facing 12 other charges beside attempted murder. Due back in court June 16. #SJUBB

Jordan blew a red light yesterday AM. Cops tried to pull him over, he sped off in his Jaguar. Caught him after brief car/foot chase. #SJUBB

Jordan threw a loaded gun (with the serial number scratched off) over a fence during the foot pursuit. Gun had five rounds in it. #SJUBB

In total, Jordan is facing six gun charges in addition to attempted murder and robbery. Being held on $750,000 bail. Goodness.
The kid takes charges better than a Dukie.

I feel like I dropped the hammer on this conversation.

Mr Jordan going to be looking for some magazines soon.

its like I am trapped in an Austin Powers movie. I don't want to watch it but I can't pull myself away.