Class of 2017 - S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida

His team, Miramar HS, on ESPNU now playing against IMG Academy. He is #3 according to the team's website.

Last edited:
He said he like because Eskridge went to SU and then went in the NFL and he also has family up in NY and he would feel like he was at home. He is someone we should keep a eye on. With me being down here (Florida) 8 months out of the year I am going to go around and check out a few of these boys we are recruiting.

Rvls says we lead for Edwards. They have him a 4 star 6-3 180#

(O) LVille, Miami, Utah, USF, Clemson, Kentucky, North Carolina

This is bizarre. Don't even think he has an offer from the new staff.

Was massively wrong on my first post on this kid. He's very interested in us and I think we could see a commit on his visit here. Apparently Swag Daddy Nick Monroe is putting in major work on Brian. Would love to get some more Miramar kids here.

Was massively wrong on my first post on this kid. He's very interested in us and I think we could see a commit on his visit here. Apparently Swag Daddy Nick Monroe is putting in major work on Brian. Would love to get some more Miramar kids here.

Not visiting Thursday

This makes more sense. The team will be back from Spring Break and there is practice on 3/22

Really would love a commit from him before he leaves campus tomorrow. Would definitely be an early statement of intent from the new staff.
I couldn't agree with you more.

Yeah me to. I keep checking back to see if we have that BOOM yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom