Class of 2017 - S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida

I think he likes Syracuse for other than he has family up in NY. I think Coach Monroe has a lot to do with it plus he likes the family atmosphere that he felt and the love he got from the school and players especially Moe Neal. I think we have a very good chance.

Darn, I thought he already checked them out. lol This could be still a tuff one.

Explain to me why he'd list a top 5, then a list of 5 different teams he's planning on visiting over the next few weeks? Why not announce the top 5 after the new visits?!

3-Star Florida CB Favors Syracuse, Will Visit Nebraska This Summer (chatsports.com; Rauf)

The Nebraska Cornhuskers offered three-star cornerback Brian Edwards (Hollywood, FL) recently, and he's already planned a vist to Lincoln.

According to No links to . . . allowed on this site, he will make the trip to Nebraska on June 11, which is the first of the Huskers' Big Red Weekend events.

Defensive coordinator Mark Banker told Edwards that they would use him at both cornerback and safety, something that is intriguing to him.

Edwards is ranked as the No. 36 cornerback and No. 401 overall prospect in the country. Syracuse is currently the favorite to land him, but Miami, LSU and North Carolina are all close behind.

What did the tweet say? Having a lot of trouble getting it to display no matter what what device or wifi I use.

What did the tweet say? Having a lot of trouble getting it to display no matter what what device or wifi I use.
Same here. I've been getting a lot of"Loading Tweet" of late.

He took it down and put a different caption on his tweet. This was the pic in the original tweet as well.

Wow. Thanks. A raise indeed

I have a feeling he will be staying in Florida for college. Getting Pierre late in the2015 cycle was huge.

I have a feeling he will be staying in Florida for college. Getting Pierre late in the2015 cycle was huge.

Agree. Florida offering was a game changer for this young man. He really likes SU but... We shall see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom