Class of 2017 - S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida

90 days until kick off.. STA vs Dillard, wow two big time schools that we are recruiting pretty hard . Who is Anthony Smith? SU former DB?

SappPlaymakerUmad.gif

Seems some higher level recruits may still be awaiting to see and evaluate Dino's non conference performance to gauge the direction of this program?

he's holding his spot at the U.
So how does the staff handle this? Do they keep a spot open or do they move on, and if he ends up wanting to come here, he is out of luck?

So how does the staff handle this? Do they keep a spot open or do they move on, and if he ends up wanting to come here, he is out of luck?

Us continuing to recruit him depends on our need. If he wants to come here I think we should take him. The tweet reads to me like we'll end up getting a visit.

No idea how Richt runs things. If he visits maybe Richt pulls the ship.

I don't think that's how Richt Rolls. He comes from UGA where he was constantly recruiting against the best teams and coaches in the country.

There's always an extra spot or 2 available especially for highly rated kids at need positions.

Boys, I think this kid really wants to play for SU. He see the excitement starting to brew here and wants to be part of it. If I was a betting , which I am, I say he ends up here.

If he wants to come here, we need to grab him. I don't care how many DB slots we have/don't have, you grab an excellent athlete like him and make things work. The numbers are the least of our worries, we need high end talent, and this kid is just that.

Didn't even notice the tweet was by Dan Tortora, so we can probably just ignore the whole thing, non-story. Tortora is the worst.
Any chance Miami recruits over him or asks him to grey shirt?

I don't even think we have a spot for him.
These Tampa 2 guys seem to love tall secondaries. Couple of munchkins might be asked to move on, no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom