Class of 2017 - S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 S Brian Edwards (FL) Committed to Florida

If he really wanted to play for SU, he'd be committed here and not Miami.
He saving a spot on UM, we'll see. Oh yah you may eat more crow like you did on Fagan. ;)

No idea the content of the conversation he allegedly had with Tortora but I will assume something was said or it wouldn't be put out into social media.

In any event, I can't imagine a scenario where there isn't a spot for him in the class right now if he was showing continued interest. You find a spot for talented players when you have a talent-deficient team or you find a new job down the road.

In the class currently we have only have Coley and maybe one other as DB recruits. With possibly 10+ schollies left you have to leave the door open for superior talent late in the game.

He saving a spot on UM, we'll see. Oh yah you may eat more crow like you did on Fagan. ;)
That's a hell of a conspiracy theory you dreamed up in your mind... He's committed to UM to go play at UM, not to save a spot. He could have committed to SU multiple times, and came very close to doing so on one of his OVs.

It would have been more likely that he committed to SU to save a spot and then flipped to Miami. He has other P5 offers that aren't going to go away either.

I 'm just saying how many have committed at Syracuse but ended elsewhere.

I'd say we still have a 1%chance he comes to Cuse
LGO!
finger_rect.jpg

Rvls interview sounds like he's still in play and will take all of his visits. Syracuse mentioned as being in the mix

I hope so. This is one that I'd love to see us steal down the stretch. We can definitely use the help.

Don't count us out. I'd expect to see the staff visit him this week.
DB coach 'Slick' Nick Monroe is probably in Miami already. Edwards is the type of player that can be a game changer for the Cuse...

we were solidly in the mix 3/4 weeks ago and i believe we still are.

i think this is just a writer cherry picking.
No it was info He gave to the writer but then after said that Cuse would get a visit. I think just timing of the information.

No it was info He gave to the writer but then after said that Cuse would get a visit. I think just timing of the information.
Wait, really? So he is taking a visit here?

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 8m8 minutes ago Chicago, I
FWIW, Edwards said the weekend of Jan. 20 is a possibility for his Syracuse official visit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom