Class of 2015 - S Christopher Fredrick (GA) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Christopher Fredrick (GA) Signed LOI

oh boy. must mean no Kelly.

anyways welcome aboard
Not necessarily. It seems like Prater will go Jucco route. I think the plan was three safties anyway, but with Prater delayed at least two years there is a immediate need for safties. Desir and Kelly are seniors. Eskridge will most likey leave after this year. Safety was position that would have the most playing time available for an incoming freshman.

Not necessarily. It seems like Prater will go Jucco route. I think the plan was three safties anyway, but with Prater delayed at least two years there is a immediate need for safties. Desir and Kelly are seniors. Eskridge will most likey leave after this year. Safety was position that would have the most playing time available for an incoming freshman.

Did Prater say he is going JUCO? I just assumed he would prep. That would definitely free up a spot.

oh boy. must mean no Kelly.

anyways welcome aboard

You don't think we take 3 safeties with Prater not qualifying and Blair being a kid having a lot of ground to make up to qualify in this class?

I think Blair is the bigger concern, pretty confident the staff knew Prater wasn't qualifying going into this recruiting class. If Blair doesn't make up the ground he needs to, we'd be pretty thin with Prater potentially being at JUCO and only having 1 Safety qualify in this class.

Very impressive highlights too. Nice speed and good hitter. Reminds me a little bit of Keon Lyn but faster.

You don't think we take 3 safeties with Prater not qualifying and Blair being a kid having a lot of ground to make up to qualify in this class?

No your right. I think I jumped the gun a little bit. Just worried we are running out of room.

Coach Chris Hill@SaintsRecruits · Jun 21
2015 Saints Prospects #1 Chris Fredrick @BCG_1 6'1 175 4.55 Can play Corner or Safety 3.4 GPA 1150 2 Part 15 offers

I wonder what the 15 offers were. Only saw a few on the link that was posted earlier in the thread.