Class of 2015 - S Christopher Fredrick (GA) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Christopher Fredrick (GA) Signed LOI

I wouldn't worry on Kelly just yet. There is two safeties that start on a defense (plus their backups) but Blair even if he qualifies I thought was being looked at as a S/OLB hybrid. With the offensive packages today there's usually 5 DBS with one being a hybrid. I still think there's plenty of room.

I'm also happy to see we're getting bigger at the position. No more 5-9 guys at safety.

Might also put some pressure on the fence sitters

Add quality guys! The numbers always work out! Come Winter we will have the depth of class filled and focusing in on elites.

fredrick.jpg

Christopher Fredrick wearing #97 ran a 4.72 40-yard dash with a 35-inch vertical at the US Army National Combine.

I love the recruits we're getting with brains and brawn. The coaches are loading this team up with some serious talent.

The recruiting is one of the biggest improvements, I can't wait to see what this class will do on the field.

No your right. I think I jumped the gun a little bit. Just worried we are running out of room.

That's why they are building the IPF, so they have more room. :)

This is wonderful news and welcome to the Hill Mr. Fredrick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Free article and video interview...

@ChadSimmons_ http://syracuse.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./story/1483338-fredrick-focused-on-orange?s=185…

Sounds like Minnie is still recruiting him and his parents are encouraging him to take an OV there. He seems to be sold on SU though and would only take an OV to Minnie because of his parents.

Frederick got offered by Stanford according to the article above. Wow, that says a lot about him and our staff's ability to identify talent.

gocraz4dasu said:
Frederick got offered by Stanford according to the article above. Wow, that says a lot about him and our staff's ability to identify talent.
also says he's qualified.