Class of 2016 - S Elijah Daniels (FL) Verbal to Maryland/Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Elijah Daniels (FL) Verbal to Maryland/Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Durkin & Shafer doing an in home prior to their UMD Official, this is going to be a very tough battle. If it were down to basically us and Maryland, I hope Syracuse University itself sells better than Maryland. Shafe kills it when he's got the room with the family.
Wish he would have killed it a little more when he was up here-

Wish he would have killed it a little more when he was up here-
Boo hoo- he was the closer with recruits here, and a damn good one.

The talent he brought in over 2014 & 2015 is better then we've had in over a decade.

It hadn't translated to wins yet, but, his recruiting was never an issue.

And just like I said the other day, knew this was over when I found out they were doing an in home prior to the OV this weekend.

Boo hoo- he was the closer with recruits here, and a damn good one.

The talent he brought in over 2014 & 2015 is better then we've had in over a decade.

It hadn't translated to wins yet, but, his recruiting was never an issue.

And just like I said the other day, knew this was over when I found out they were doing an in home prior to the OV this weekend.

Better than we had in over a decade? Amazeballs!! That isn't exactly the highest of bars to hurdle, and I think we can credit the move to the ACC for much of that (slight) improvement. Either way, we were bottom of the ACC in those 3 stellar recruiting seasons, so it's all very relative to our peers in the ACC. His recruiting was a major issue-

Better than we had in over a decade? Amazeballs!! That isn't exactly the highest of bars to hurdle, and I think we can credit the move to the ACC for much of that (slight) improvement. Either way, we were bottom of the ACC in those 3 stellar recruiting seasons, so it's all very relative to our peers in the ACC. His recruiting was a major issue-
By whose measure?

Because when Cuse went to the ACC recruits just started pounding on the door. His recruiting was not a problem, never was.

And I don't give two shats about the ratings that some asshat desk jockeys assign with zero football acumen.

I go by what my eyes tell me, that's all the evidence I need to support my position.

Every new coach in America sells immediate playing time. Babers will always favor his guys because they're his guys.

Your evidence hasn't done anything to dissuade my belief in SS's closing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom