Class of 2016 - S Jahsen Wint (NY)- Verbal to Ohio St. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Jahsen Wint (NY)- Verbal to Ohio St.

Even tho I am not a OSU fan, I will root for this kid. He seems to be down to earth. He is a three *, or say he was, After he committed to OSU, ESPN gave him a 4*. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but it is funny on how things go. if you know what I mean. I wonder if he signed on with SU would he have dropped a *...lol just saying

Is it me or is the hitting the defenseless receiver the dumbest rule ever? Im all for taking out the head but come on, if the qb leaves the wr out and the wr wants to try and go get it, then thats on them.

I 100% agree. Defenseless? They are football players in pads, trying to make a play, a catch, a crackback block on a db or lb but when they are catching a ball and trying to make a play they are " defenseless "? Gimme a break. What amendola did to that punt coverage guy last weekend was defenseless.

Even tho I am not a OSU fan, I will root for this kid. He seems to be down to earth. He is a three *, or say he was, After he committed to OSU, ESPN gave him a 4*. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but it is funny on how things go. if you know what I mean. I wonder if he signed on with SU would he have dropped a *...lol just saying
Obviously won’t be rooting for this guy anymore