Class of 2016 - S James Pierre (Fl) Did not qualify / to FAU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S James Pierre (Fl) Did not qualify / to FAU

James, welcome to the Syracuse Football family! Go Orange!

James Pierre (Fl)1477272.jpg

If you look at rankings, offers, national ranking, etc, him and Moe are pretty much 1 and 2 depending on what site you look at. Definitely a fantastic development to add a player of this caliber this late. Like I said earlier, 6'2 safeties don't fall off trees.

If you look at rankings, offers, national ranking, etc, him and Moe are pretty much 1 and 2 depending on what site you look at. Definitely a fantastic development to add a player of this caliber this late. Like I said earlier, 6'2 safeties don't fall off trees.
6'2" safeties don't fall off trees but this one pretty much fell out of the sky and landed atop our class.

Did he have to take summer classes or something?

Apologies, if this was already asked and answered previously.

This wont be a popular post but after watching The U 30:30's yesterday im so pumped for college football and the continuation of bringing in talent from florida

This wont be a popular post but after watching The U 30:30's yesterday im so pumped for college football and the continuation of bringing in talent from florida

So, you think most of us aren't in favor of bringing in talent from Florida? I think it wouldn't be a popular post if you said we shouldn't.

So, you think most of us aren't in favor of bringing in talent from Florida? I think it wouldn't be a popular post if you said we shouldn't.
Naw just think talking about the mid 80s and early 2000s hurricanes getting me pumped would stir up some poor memories

Naw just think talking about the mid 80s and early 2000s hurricanes getting me pumped would stir up some poor memories

I hated those teams. I was at the 31-30 Catholics win over the Convicts in South Bend in 1988 and proudly danced on the field after the game!

Love to hear this young man will be making it to campus ready to play...if you scan our post spring depth chart we only have one kid 6'2 on 2 deep...only 1 other over 6'0. I think Antwan Corry will be a beast this year...I think Winfield could have a breakout season as well (if I recall wasn't it Winfield with a few nice picks last year?) and from there I think all other positions are up for grabs...this young man absolutely can see snaps this season as a 6'2" athlete...getting jacked about the season...practice will be starting before ya know it!! Go Cuse!