Class of 2015 - S Jonathan Crawford (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Jonathan Crawford (FL) Verbal to Indiana

I think he's ours to lose, take it for what it's worth, but we have some connections in our favor.

Don't stop making predictions because of one person. The rest of us want to hear. Tell us what you think.

nothing wrong with making predictions.

we should keep a graph and measure the board against 247

Enough. The other thread was already locked because of this pissing contest. You do not want to keep this going to another thread.

If you piss out of bounds does that mean an immediate DQ?

I'm tired of the endless debates about posters and what they get right or wrong. Just and ignore the posters. Good lord. I appreciate all the nuggets people give here on the board. It's the male version of the national enquirer for me. Half the info might be wrong but it's still entertaining to read

Crawford offered.

Hey, that rhymes.

Trying to find something that rhymes with Orange. Anybody?

The Syracuse Orange are the National Champions. It doesn't rhyme but I like the sound of it.

nothing wrong with making predictions.

we should keep a graph and measure the board against 247
Isn't their a Chevy Chase Animal House line about how do you measure yourself Ty? It was Caddyshack not Animal House TY smilingBob

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like what you see, Phat, why not just put us all on ignore so you don't have to see it?

because I can appreciate a good laugh.

The Syracuse Orange are the National Champions. It doesn't rhyme but I like the sound of it.

I like the sound sound of it, too, but I suspect it will be some time yet before we see that line in any non-fictional writing. At least when it comes to football. Belk Bowl Champion would be nice for now.

That's it, I've had enough. If I come here one more time to read about Crawford and find that either one of you has posted something other than info about Crawford, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what's its like. You understand me? Now shut your mouths or I'll shut 'em for ya. And if you think I'm kidding, just try me, try me, because I would love it!

Unless we are literally sitting in the damn coaches room, no one knows much of anything. And if we were sitting in the coaches room, we wouldn't know much more because 17 year olds change their mind at the drop of a hat.

Recruiting is a fun, speculative game we as fans have fun with. We shouldn't take it as much more than that.

Unless we are literally sitting in the damn coaches room, no one knows much of anything. And if we were sitting in the coaches room, we wouldn't know much more because 17 year olds change their mind at the drop of a hat.

Recruiting is a fun, speculative game we as fans have fun with. We shouldn't take it as much more than that.

There are also plenty of times the staff is wrong in where they think they stand with possible recruits. Situations change all the time.

There are also plenty of times the staff is wrong in where they think they stand with possible recruits. Situations change all the time.

Well aware.

Bump

Would love to have him in orange.

Bumpedy bump