Class of 2018 - S/LB Zihir Lacewell (NY) Verbal to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S/LB Zihir Lacewell (NY) Verbal to Rutgers

Did we ever go after this kid hard? If we did, that's fine. Just curious if we did or not.

I don't believe we offered him. Syracuse is very selective offering WRs.

Looks like a good athlete. I wish him well at Rutgers and hope he can lead them to a win someday.
And I get yelled at on the basketball board for unreasonable expectations/high hopes...

I don't believe we offered him. Syracuse is very selective offering WRs.

Looks like a good athlete. I wish him well at Rutgers and hope he can lead them to a win someday.
Good athlete but he is not a WR. He thinks he is. He's more of a OLB/SS. He reminds me of Dyshawn Davis. Not sure if he will be as good as him. Dohn purposely over rated him because he knew he was a rutgers lean and wouldnt have many options. Not sure if we ever went after this kid. We targeted the LB's we wanted fairly early.

Good athlete but he is not a WR. He thinks he is. He's more of a OLB/SS. He reminds me of Dyshawn Davis. Not sure if he will be as good as him. Dohn purposely over rated him because he knew he was a rutgers lean and wouldnt have many options. Not sure if we ever went after this kid. We targeted the LB's we wanted fairly early.

I'm not sure we ever even offered although Scout shows an offer. First I've heard of him to be honest.

We've said it before and it bodes repeating, you cannot decommit until you commit. So, with that in mind, I congratulate Mr. Lacewell on taking the first step in making the best decision he will ever make.

Lol