Class of 2015 - S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah

Kid looks fantastic. Really hope that he makes the grade

Notice looking at the Wooster High School web site that they offer several on line courses over the summer. Worst case scenario and hopefully Marquise won't need them but I wonder if it's conceivable that he could come to Syracuse and participate in informal workouts while completing summer courses on line?

Notice looking at the Wooster High School web site that they offer several on line courses over the summer. Worst case scenario and hopefully Marquise won't need them but I wonder if it's conceivable that he could come to Syracuse and participate in informal workouts while completing summer courses on line?
no they cant go to campus till they are qualified. Also im not sure of his school system but shy is unable to take summer classes to improve gpa. Some systems only give a pass fail grade for summer classes and the NCAA doesnt recognize those. Only number graded classes qualify.

CuseLegacy said:
I think that one of those test results comes out 5/21...Bambrewer

5am or so on the 21st.

no they cant go to campus till they are qualified. Also im not sure of his school system but shy is unable to take summer classes to improve gpa. Some systems only give a pass fail grade for summer classes and the NCAA doesnt recognize those. Only number graded classes qualify.
Well, unless you're a McF$&@it QB recruit. :rolleyes:

Edouard is another example of McF@*%it lying about kids grades to boost his recruiting profile.
Did we ever figure out how he was allowed to get on campus given his situation?

Libero2 said:
Did we ever figure out how he was allowed to get on campus given his situation?

Sounds like an important piece of the "Mcit Demotion Tour"...

blizz said:
Is this good, is this bad? To phrase it like an old guy: 'He isn't on the twitter?'

Not sure. He and Cullen both took this test.

I know it seem counter intuitive but my daughters each play sports. When they are in a sport they do better in school as they are into a steady routine. Structure is good

Backed by research

images

I hope nobody gives Bam any nonsense if he chooses not to reveal Shys SAT results this time. It's not our business, no matter how much we want to see Shy (and Blair and everybody else) qualify and get validation for how hard they have worked

I hope nobody gives Bam any nonsense if he chooses not to reveal Shys SAT results this time. It's not our business, no matter how much we want to see Shy (and Blair and everybody else) qualify and get validation for how hard they have worked
The only important thing is that they keep trying - in life.