Class of 2015 - S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah

I just feel the need to point out the same article has been posted 4 times in the last 8 posts (one was deleted).

I'm thinking people are excited about Blair hopefully qualifying.

Summer classes are over? Dude we just kicked our kids out of school for the summer this past Friday.

Damn they are efficient over in Ohio

I had the same thought. My only input is that maybe since they were online classes he could start them sooner and / or double up with his final semester courseload. :noidea:

I had the same thought. My only input is that maybe since they were online classes he could start them sooner and / or double up with his final semester courseload. :noidea:

Per his coach...

"With how he's improved GPA wise this past semester, if he gets good marks over the summer classes that he's going to take, he wouldn't have to improve his test score at all," Haas said.

Haas said the online courses don't have a set time frame. Students generally complete them at their own speed and they can be started after graduation on June 8.

Summer classes are over? Dude we just kicked our kids out of school for the summer this past Friday.

Damn they are efficient over in Ohio

When you don't have to factor in 6 snow days...it helps.

cuseman404 said:
Any news on this kid?

I believe he is taking Summer classes either through end of June or July. Sounds like he's good to go though.

I believe he is taking Summer classes either through end of June or July. Sounds like he's good to go though.
Yeah, I think he finished up his course work last week, so he likely hasn't gotten any scores back yet.