Class of 2015 - S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah

Is it wrong to hope his GF dumped him because he was moving far from home for college?

I don't think he would have heard from the NCAA clearing house this soon and especially not over a holiday. Usually the kids get on campus and wait to hear.

I don't think he would have heard from the NCAA clearing house this soon and especially not over a holiday. Usually the kids get on campus and wait to hear.
I figured as much, but that still leaves my question unanswered...

I think his post has to do with all of his classmates are on campus and he's still waiting to hear back regarding his status.

So the Lacrosse SID is currently covering football? I wonder if Sue is going to stay as the top communications person, or if she's only going to be the interim.

Bam said in a post that the coaches are taking vacation. Could it be Sue is on vacation also?

Bam said in a post that the coaches are taking vacation. Could it be Sue is on vacation also?
According to the athletics department website, Sue is now the Chief of Communications. However, there's no open SID position being posted. So hard to say.

If we needed a replacement Safety, why would we take another LB?

Maybe Chaplick is mistaken?

How would Shafer already know that Blair won't be cleared by August?

If we needed a replacement Safety, why would we take another LB?

Maybe Chaplick is mistaken?

How would Shafer already know that Blair won't be cleared by August?

I knew that Giordano had been offered a scholarship but not that he was at Milford when it happened. If Blairs issue is a core GPA one would he have to go JUCO instead of Prep.

I knew that Giordano had been offered a scholarship but not that he was at Milford when it happened. If Blairs issue is a core GPA one would he have to go JUCO instead of Prep.

Prep will let you raise the grade in one course only.

If he needs two or more grades raised, he would have to go the JUCO route.

When does Blair get his Summer School grades?

Prep will let you raise the grade in one course only.

If he needs two or more grades raised, he would have to go the JUCO route.

When does Blair get his Summer School grades?

I seem to recall being told that if the NCAA wouldn't accept the one course it would also have a negative effect on the summer courses. Don't hold me to that though... too many conversations.

If Giordano is indeed on scholarship, then Bailey is unfortunately correct. The math says it all. Blair is mega talented so this sucks, but this is the reason why he didn't have more offers. Also the reason why the staff is being more careful when it comes to accepting commits from kids. I am grateful that kids like Shy and Strickland were able to make it after having to struggle and work so hard, just a damn shame with this kid if all is true.

If Giordano is indeed on scholarship, then Bailey is unfortunately correct. The math says it all. Blair is mega talented so this sucks, but this is the reason why he didn't have more offers. Also the reason why the staff is being more careful when it comes to accepting commits from kids. I am grateful that kids like Shy and Strickland were able to make it after having to struggle and work so hard, just a damn shame with this kid if all is true.

If you believe Chaplick.

Could Giordano's offer be contingent on Blair's status?

He was given a preferred walk-on slot, and told he could have a scholarship if Blair didn't qualify, or he could earn one down the road?

If you believe Chaplick.

Could Giordano's offer be contingent on Blair's status?

He was given a preferred walk-on slot, and told he could have a scholarship if Blair didn't qualify, or he could earn one down the road?

good question. Not sure if I believe Chaplick, hence the IF he is on scholarship sentence I used. Cole Dial doesn't seem to agree..