Class of 2016 - S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI

He's got really good hands, always like DB's that can catch.

I have a good feeling about this one. He is visiting with a family that seems to really to love Cuse from what we have seen. Hopefully he sees it the same way they do.

After watching his film the kid is really good and it looks like he can play corner too.

Kid can explode on people. Like this film.

I'll join the party after watching his film. Like the looks of this kid. A little small to play safety (for my general liking) but looks like a very good athlete, good speed, and good instincts.

Love to see us nab Scoop and Devon Clarke in the very near future.

He looks like a great fit for our system. Really aggressive.

i like this film to. think he could maybe play corner.
I was thinking that as well. He looks like he is fast enough, and anticipates well enough to play CB at the next level.

Stuff! Things! http://.com/db-scoop-bradshaw-visiting-with-culpepper/
Good write up. Hopefully his academics are in order. Based on his film he fits the classic mode of being undervalued. Why I don't know. He closes on ball carriers like a mofo. Really liked his film.

The kid is a great pick up for us. Shamarko like under the radar kid. The big three in florida and the other large machines like to have kids that are bigger. Over 6 feet and over 185. Kids like this that are really good players just dont have the measurables to be A list for these schools. These types of kids are a meal ticket for us. Lets hope that we land him

under the radar but not bad offers for June 4. ACC, Pac 10 and Big 10 plus USF

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that this kid's future is at CB. He's fast enough, he's a ballhawk, and he shows some great instincts. He's also not ideal size for a safety, but his size is just fine for a corner.

The kid is a great pick up for us. Shamarko like under the radar kid. The big three in florida and the other large machines like to have kids that are bigger. Over 6 feet and over 185. Kids like this that are really good players just dont have the measurables to be A list for these schools. These types of kids are a meal ticket for us. Lets hope that we land him

That's a good point. Even back in our heyday of the late 80s / early 90s, we had a ton of Florida players. Now, they weren't the A-Listers from Florida--they were guys who the Big 3 didn't want or didn't prioritize, but many of those B-Listers ended up being fantastic players for us. And don't get me wrong--we had our share of terrific players from Florida, too. These weren't under the radar types--just not the truly elite from the state of Florida.

If we could make that a staple again, I'd be a happy fan. Florida speed is legit.

This kid is a safety all day and a heckuva one at that. Really, really impressive film. I would be shocked if he struggled at this level. The main reason is he dominates on instinct and intelligence. He isn't bigger, faster, or stronger than his competition, he just plays better.

If we come out of next week with Culpeeper and Bradshaw that would be one very nice week. Not to mention that is very possible! Amir Tyler and Devon Clarke are high possibilities within the next couple of weeks, things are starting to roll.