Class of 2016 - S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI

logo-scoop.png

jekelish said:
Love love love this pickup. I like his film as much as any DB I've watched this cycle (that we are recruiting).

He and Harper are actually pretty similar. Both are lick heat seeking missles.

Love love love this pickup. I like his film as much as any DB I've watched this cycle (that we are recruiting).
What do these two two do to our quest for clarke?

What do these two two do to our quest for clarke?
I don't think they impact him at all. I think we'll take 4-5 DBs, and they are different than Clarke. Harper is absolutely a LB/S hybrid, and Scoop is a CB/S hybrid. Clarke is a pure safety.

Honestly, in my mind we'll take two safeties, two corners, and one hybrid. Scoop is the hybrid, Harper is one of the safeties. So we're only 40% of the way there.

Last edited:
Great highlight film? Check
Awesome name? Check
Boom? Check

I love watching the skill, closing speed, and ball hawking as much as anyone but Scoop, as well as many of our recruits read the game exceptionally well. Love that there is no uncertainty or hesitation, he just seems to know what quarterback is thinking perhaps even before the qb see's it himself and scoop baits them into making throws he wants. We've got some outstanding defensive talent and Scoop adds to that talent level.