Class of 2015 - S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS

Saw something on 247 Sports. Do you have confirmation regarding switch to PSU?
@matt_schneidman
Three-star OLB Daiquan Kelly decommits from Syracuse, and commits to Penn State. That's the Orange's third decommitment of the class.

you get the feeling he won't be the last. lot of time until signing day.

Had a feeling this kid wasn't solid and what a job Franklin is doing in NJ...

PSU atmosphere probably swayed him. Kids would rather play for a rabid fan base, we don't have that. We can't get 45...

I know the game was @ Rutty as well.

This might explain why White started following Holcy.

And it isn't just us.. these kids commit and decommit all over.

Definatley a big loss recruiting wise, but I have confidence this coaching staff will have a nice class come February. Our coaches are great recruiters, if you want the best you have to recruit against the best and unfortunately things like this happen.

Does this have anything to do with the NCAA recently restoring some of PSU's scholarships?
Wanna bet he gets bumped to 4* ?

also didn't take long for a penn state fan to post on it that the NCAA shouldn't have been involved in the first place and compare it to our "situation" with Fine. I hate them more than anything else in the world.

What did you expect. They learned nothing from the entire Sandusky affair. And Franklin is a snake in a nest of snakes.

As far as Kelly better now than later. This just gives the coaches more time to find another commit.

Wonder if he will still say in interviews that he's taking officials to Michigan St and Nebraska? I'm guessing not.