Sagarin ratings | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sagarin ratings

Any team with half a decent passer will bury us.,
I always thought we had trouble with running QB's...now we are going to get buried by a half decent passing QB, wow we got problems.

CBS sports had us at 93 last week when we were 1-2 and we won a game and dropped 20 spots today. Duke beat ND and dropped 22 spots.

What is the criteria for their rankings...Some other rankings from them...

FAU 1-3 is 109
Georgia State 0-3 is 105
NIU 0-4 is 90

ND will be loaded for bear after dropping another one. I don't see us getting that one or WF. BC game will look much like UConn.

We have to get the running game going and tighten up the pass defense. Do those two things and we might find 4 more wins. Unlikely but possible.

I think ND will be disrupted this week in practice because of the firing of their DC. Going to be messed up, with Kelly screaming at people all week. I think we have a real shot at the upset here.

CBS sports had us at 93 last week when we were 1-2 and we won a game and dropped 20 spots today. Duke beat ND and dropped 22 spots.

What is the criteria for their rankings...Some other rankings from them...

FAU 1-3 is 109
Georgia State 0-3 is 105
NIU 0-4 is 90
Oh to hell with CBS sports, they can suck COX (and optimimum and whatever other pos provider they only stream to).
My gf had to go to the hospital with a cyst Sat at 11:00. I've been through this with her before and knew I was in for a 5-6 hour day in the ER. I brought my data enabled tablet and tried to stream the game. CBS Sports only allows streaming to COX, Optimum, and Frontier I think. What a complete FU when I was already dealing with a pretty crappy day. CBS sports is BS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom