Saturday games thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday games thread

The end of the UNC/Hopkins game was interesting, from what the cameras briefly showed I thought some serious punches were thrown.

Yeah remember our guy at the end of a game?

It’s literally rained for a week down south. Measured in inches, flooding all over. Not sure what they could’ve done other than have a turf field.
Yup, Duke had to move their game to one of their turf fields and let everyone in for free.

We may be playing UVA at the wrong time they are really finding their indentity, freshman goalie Burkinshaw making 24 saves in his first start! Attack is dangerous with Moore, Laviano and Kraus!

I thought Penn State played well, TD won a lot of possession from the face off X but PSU still managed to keep it close in spite of TD’s dominance! 2 goals waved off for PSU and a dodgy slash and back line ball call pretty much won the game for Yale! O’keefe and Ament are excellent!

Yeah remember our guy at the end of a game?
Not comparable, nowhere as egregious or dirty as Cook who head hunted with intent, he should have been ejected and should be suspended upon review.

I would still argue that Solomon was making a shove on a potential play ,the end game reaction was understandable but the followup cries were over the top.

I thought Penn State played well, TD won a lot of possession from the face off X but PSU still managed to keep it close in spite of TD’s dominance! 2 goals waved off for PSU and a dodgy slash and back line ball call pretty much won the game for Yale! O’keefe and Ament are excellent!
That was an amazing performance by TD vs a top tier fogo in Arceri

It’s literally rained for a week down south. Measured in inches, flooding all over. Not sure what they could’ve done other than have a turf field.

Noticed that flying into Charlotte Friday, all the streams and ponds were brown and standing water everywhere

Should have found another location on turf or rescheduled game. The fact that it rained for several days meant they could anticipate the conditions and planned accordingly.

Should have found another location on turf or rescheduled game. The fact that it rained for several days meant they could anticipate the conditions and planned accordingly.

I’m sure it’s just that easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom