Schedule Tidbits | Syracusefan.com

Schedule Tidbits

So that is a huge drop on our schedule. I guess Nova will rotate off for 2 years. Only 5 TBA.

Georgetown-N Verizon Center
St. John's-N MSG
Big Ten team-H
Cornell-H
Colgate-H
Battle4Atlantis- 3 of UConn, Michigan, Charlotte, Texas, Texas A&M, Gonzaga, Washington
5 more Guarantee home games
ACC
Home/Road: Boston College, Pittsburgh, Florida State, North Carolina
Home: Georgia Tech, Clemson, NC State, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame
Road: Miami, Duke, Wake Forest, Virginia, Louisville

So that is a huge drop on our schedule. I guess Nova will rotate off for 2 years. Only 5 TBA.

St. John's-N MSG
Big Ten team-H
Cornell-H
Colgate-H
Battle4Atlantis- 3 of UConn, Michigan, Charlotte, Texas, Texas A&M, Gonzaga, Washington
ACC
Both GTown and St John's are considered road games, as they play the majority of their games on those pro floors.

Both GTown and St John's are considered road games, as they play the majority of their games on those pro floors.
I was being sarcastic since SU will have huge amount of fans at both games. They will be road games in the RPI but will actually be neutral site games with our BB fanbase.

People wanted to see our non-conf schedule get better. It sure has since joining the ACC!

I have not yet built up the immunity to the acronym "ACC" that some apparently have. I am not suggesting you meant to imply such, but can see where some might infer the improper causality of less cupcakes in relation to the ACC. It might be more accurate a description to say "since abandoning the Big East", as that is where the majority of the cupcake replacements have come from. Of course it also helps that we've replaced the SEC with the best conference in the nation(B1G) for our interconference challenges, although I do remember rooting hard to get UK after the Nerlens Noel drama. But Arkansas did help Big Game James emerge, so we can find good if we seek it.

If Chris Mullin lands Cheick Diallo then what a matchup we will have

DC2 vs. Diallo

As long as it is not Catholic University. I hear they have a pretty higher authority guiding the team!!

St. John's-N MSG
Big Ten team-H
Cornell-H
Colgate-H
ACC

I see what you did there...and I like it.

JMHO: go ahead and pencil twin doubleheaders of Michigan/Charlotte+TAMU/UT and in the night cap Cuse/UConn and UDub/Zags

We played all three at home this past year,so...

Yeah, I know. But they could have given us the Duke game at home since we played home and home last season. Oh well. Gotta step up.

Coach announced at the Gala last evening that we'll be playing St. John's at MSG and some team from Washington, DC in DC this season.

How many pies do I have to deliver to be able to crash on your couch? I'm guessing I'll need a box car.

Isn't there an ACC/A10 challenge this year at Barclays Center? Not sure what teams will be chosen to participate in that. Or if there are on-campus sections of the event?

Do we know anything regarding if they'll let people buy tickets to just the SU/GU game?

MSG is in NY State, and the current VP is a SU alum, ergo...Home games.
We shouldn't get used to it.
Chris Mullin is serious about making SJU the city team again.
So that means we'll have to "settle" for 50-50 soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom