Schedule | Syracusefan.com

Schedule

hallcity

Walk On
The Duke season ticket applications are out, as they always are, in advance of the official schedule release. From it you can tell the Duke game at Syracuse will be on 2/14 or 15 and the Duke home game with Syracuse will be on 2/28 or 3/1.

I am guessing one of the duke games will be the gameday primetime game.
Probably won't be a 3/1 game.. because Duke/UNC is the following weekend. That suggests it would be the one at SU on 2/14 (if indeed that is the date of the game at SU).

I go to the game nearest my birthday every year. Valentine's Day is my birthday...

This is almost too good to be true. I just hope it's at a convenient time so I don't have to worry about it bumping into tax season overtime.

When do Saturday games typically start?

I go to the game nearest my birthday every year. Valentine's Day is my birthday...

This is almost too good to be true. I just hope it's at a convenient time so I don't have to worry about it bumping into tax season overtime.

When do Saturday games typically start?
Noon, 3:30, 7 or 9

If they are upset, you are dating the wrong woman or have the wrong wife.

If you are dating a woman and you have a wife chances are good that you are not the right one for either of them.

I hope the formatting on this turns out OK.

ESPN’s Big Monday Schedule (subject to change)

Date Time (ET) Game Network
January 5
7 p.m. Notre Dame at No. 6 North Carolina ESPN or ESPN2
9 p.m. No. 19 Oklahoma at No. 17 Texas ESPN or ESPN2
January 19
7 p.m. Pittsburgh at No. 2 Duke ESPN
9 p.m. No. 19 Oklahoma at No. 10 Kansas ESPN
January 26
7 p.m. No. 21 Syracuse at No. 6 North Carolina ESPN
9 p.m. No. 17 Texas at No. 16 Iowa State ESPN
February 2
7 p.m. No. 7 Virginia at No. 6 North Carolina ESPN
9 p.m. No. 16 Iowa State at No. 10 Kansas ESPN
February 9
7 p.m. No. 2 Duke at Florida State ESPN
9 p.m. No. 16 Iowa State at No. 19 Oklahoma ESPN
February 16
7 p.m. Pittsburgh at No. 7 Virginia ESPN
9 p.m. No. 10 Kansas at West Virginia ESPN
February 23
7 p.m. No. 8 Louisville at Georgia Tech ESPN
9 p.m. No. 10 Kansas at No. 23 Kansas State ESPN
March 2
7 p.m. No. 7 Virginia at No. 21 Syracuse ESPN
9 p.m. Baylor at No. 17 Texas -or- No. 19 Oklahoma at No. 16 Iowa State ESPN -or- ESPNU

Noon, 3:30, 7 or 9

Let's just hope it's not noon. 3:30 is pushing it, but noon would be a no-go. There are strict orders that no vacation days are allowed from January to March... unless I get "sick" ;)

ACC-B1G schedule out.
Bu3B794IcAENLqW.png

Syracuse will host Colgate on 12/22.

Brent Axe‏@BrentAxeMedia 2h
SU basketball schedule trickle continues. Orange will host Colgate in the Dome on December 22nd. SU has won 48 straight vs. Colgate

I know the team needs a few easy ones, but having three Patriot League squads (Colgate, Loyola and Holy Cross) on the docket could wreak havoc on SU's RPI. Michigan and Nova will be good road tests, but I expect Michigan to take a couple steps back after losing Stauskas and McGary.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom