Scheduling | Syracusefan.com

Scheduling

New coach, new staff, and 2 Big 10 teams to open. One an historical power, the other a very well coached system program on the road.

And that's that.
Play good football, we haven't done that.

Tied of excuses.

Tied of excuses.

Reality is reality...this NW crew has been doing it together for a while. If Marrone was here clearly I don't make that post.

Tied of excuses.

Exactly. Poor execution has nothing to do with who we're playing. Too many penalties. Offense looks like a bad Pop Warner team with the play calling and getting lined up.

Should have hired Hackett. This is just awful to watch.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

missed blocks all over the place. everyone playing with their head down.

New coach, new staff, and 2 Big 10 teams to open. One an historical power, the other a very well coached system program on the road.

And that's that.
I may be in the minority, but I don't think we schedule for success. We play better teams yes, but what's the point when you lose them all. Play softer teams to open, build confidence, then momentum follows. Sports talk radio in Charlotte the other day was hammering Syracuse (and a few other teams) for not giving their teams a chance to gel. It is the difference between going to bowls games and not going year in and year out many times. Especially since our conference schedule is much tougher in the ACC than it was in the BE.

And that's that.

Whoever is in charge of scheduling should be fired.

And that's that.

There was a time when Syracuse was a historical power. Doesn't mean they are a tough game.

Yep, no need to open with two tough games away from home. Still have to execute, but this team is clearly in need of time to get things worked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom