Scoop is in da house!!! | Syracusefan.com

Scoop is in da house!!!

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Scoop just gave a dynamite interview on Mark Packer's Sirius XM show. If anyone can find the audio and link, I highly recommend it. He addressed the media bashing of Syracuse and said that its all about JB. People won't admit it, but everyone knows it's really about taking shots at JB. But as players and alums, they welcome it and always use it as motivation. They talked about Melo going off on the haters and how great it was. Scoop said what he said is true, though. He added, "I was doing the same thing, but there just isn't any video".

He also took a comical dig at Tom Brennan saying we got revenge on Vermont for the 05 loss. Said he broke some dude's ankles and still remembers it. LOL.

Last edited:
Love Scoop. He was such a huge part of the so called "Golden Era" -- sad he never got to a FF. I'll never forget that OSU game

He should have two titles.

Scoop annoyed the crap out of me the first year he got significant playing time, but by the end of his career he was just so steady and smart. His basketball IQ had to have gone up 50 points from his arrival until he left.

Scoop just gave a dynamite interview on Mark Packer's Sirius XM show. If anyone can find the audio and link, I highly recommend it. He addressed the media bashing of Syracuse and said that its all about JB. People won't admit it, but everyone knows it's really about taking shots at JB. But as players and alums, they welcome it and always use it as motivation. They talked about Melo going off on and how great it was, but what he said is true. Scoop said "I was doing the same thing, but there just isn't any video".

He also took a comical dig at Tom Brennan saying we got revenge on Vermont for the 05 loss. Said he broke some dude's ankles and still remembers it. LOL.
Also is taking his LSAT's and plans to go to law school

Scoop just gave a dynamite interview on Mark Packer's Sirius XM show. If anyone can find the audio and link, I highly recommend it. He addressed the media bashing of Syracuse and said that its all about JB. People won't admit it, but everyone knows it's really about taking shots at JB. But as players and alums, they welcome it and always use it as motivation. They talked about Melo going off on and how great it was, but what he said is true. Scoop said "I was doing the same thing, but there just isn't any video".

Signed autographs at Fanfest today.

Yes, he did. It was the highlight of that game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom