Season ticket question - gift ball. | Syracusefan.com

Season ticket question - gift ball.

Grabberorang

Taco and portal enthusiast
I'd like to order season tickets so I can get a shirt and ball. I'm an out of stater. Will they mail them or will they need to be picked up at box office?

I'd like to order season tickets so I can get a shirt and ball. I'm an out of stater. Will they mail them or will they need to be picked up at box office?

Call 1-888-Dometix 8:30am-4:30pm M-F. They mail season tickets but I don't know about a shirt and ball.

I am sure if you send an email to Anthony Difino he will be happy to answer your question. His email is on the Syracuse Athletics website.

So you are buying season tickets to SU football just for the ball and shirt? My God...how far we have fallen.

So you are buying season tickets to SU football just for the ball and shirt? My God...how far we have fallen.
No. I want to order my tickets before there are no shirts and balls left.

I haven't seen anything about shirts and balls for season ticket holders. Link? I'll renew mine sooner rather than later if this is true.

I haven't seen anything about shirts and balls for season ticket holders. Link? I'll renew mine sooner rather than later if this is true.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like the deal for the shirt and ball is a promo to get new seasons sold. Im with you about reupping my seats quicker if they offered this to STH who are renewing.

I remember Dan Bartlett telling me that they got commissions for new STH, but nothing for retaining old ones. Kind of reemphasizes where our importance lies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom