Season tickets...Where you sitting | Syracusefan.com

Season tickets...Where you sitting

Up until 5 mins ago, was Section 320, Row B, middle of the row. Wanted to add a 5th seat though.

As of 5 mins ago, I now have moved to the Syracuse side of things and am Section 302, Row C, aisle seats and added my 5th seat.

Btw.. Just wanted to give DRBartlett a shout out. I called him earlier this week to inquire about adding a 5th seat and stupid me waited until way too late in the process. That said, Dan quickly responded via email that based on my preferred donation level, I could add a 5th seat and the best option available would also get me to the Syracuse side of the stadium, but would be in Row F. I looked online quickly and noticed 5 seats in Section 302, Row C on the other side of the aisle and inquired quickly about those. This shows how good of a guy he is.. He quickly explained to me that it would be more costly to move to those seats because it's a higher preferred donation level and broke down the change in costs on a per seat basis so that I was able to quickly ascertain my additional costs, but also provided me insight into my going forward renewal costs. My pompous self chose the higher preferred donation option, but I sincerely appreciated him taking the time to break everything down for me and doing it as promptly as he did. Thanks Dan!

Up until 5 mins ago, was Section 320, Row B, middle of the row. Wanted to add a 5th seat though.

As of 5 mins ago, I now have moved to the Syracuse side of things and am Section 302, Row C, aisle seats and added my 5th seat.

Btw.. Just wanted to give DRBartlett a shout out. I called him earlier this week to inquire about adding a 5th seat and stupid me waited until way too late in the process. That said, Dan quickly responded via email that based on my preferred donation level, I could add a 5th seat and the best option available would also get me to the Syracuse side of the stadium, but would be in Row F. I looked online quickly and noticed 5 seats in Section 302, Row C on the other side of the aisle and inquired quickly about those. This shows how good of a guy he is.. He quickly explained to me that it would be more costly to move to those seats because it's a higher preferred donation level and broke down the change in costs on a per seat basis so that I was able to quickly ascertain my additional costs, but also provided me insight into my going forward renewal costs. My pompous self chose the higher preferred donation option, but I sincerely appreciated him taking the time to break everything down for me and doing it as promptly as he did. Thanks Dan!

I'm in it for the fans. Whatever you truly want I will always try to get for you or anyone else. If I can save you some money I will show you the way, if you want a higher priced seat I will show you the way there.

As long as you're happy I am happy! Have a great weekend fellas!!

I'm in it for the fans. Whatever you truly want I will always try to get for you or anyone else. If I can save you some money I will show you the way, if you want a higher priced seat I will show you the way there.

So what time is the bus picking us up? You have my address, right? Are you driving?

Your energy certainly radiates! Keep up the good work.

333 row C.

I also went yesterday and the guys who showed me around (Brendan and Chris) did a great job, much better experience than I expected.

Dan, if it wasn't for you posting details about the event on here I would have never known.

44 yard line! :eat popcorn:And patiently awaiting the season opener! My expectations are not very high and would be happy to get back to bowling with at least a 6-6 season.

Adding to that I really hope Lester works out...I'm sick of the coaching carousel...stability of the program hinges on the stability of the coaching staff.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom