Season Tix Email | Syracusefan.com

Season Tix Email

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Well done email and link. I put a $75 per tix deposit down...didn't look like it figured in...Anyone put a deposit down and not get credit?

BTW, parking went up a bit as expected in Stadium West. I heard some good news that there might be some expanded seating opportunity in lower pricing points.

If Babers gets this rolling...it is going to be fun and you'll be happy you have season tickets. Go Orange!

FYI Regarding deposits -- You WILL get credit for it but if you placed one please let us know. Deposits are for NEW season ticket holders, renewals there is no need for the deposit.

Any questions with your renewal just let me know! PM me

Ahh...so should I just short the bill by the deposit amount?

I also have a related thread about on the Football Experience board...

Thx, Dan .. should be an exciting offense this year, and we bring back some talent on D.

Ahh...so should I just short the bill by the deposit amount?

I would contact the Box Office and let them know you have a deposit on file and can you apply it and be re-invoiced. Just a case-by-case basis because some season ticket holders are doing deposits to ADD seats, so impossible for us to know until you tell us

you need a link, to a thread on our site, in a seldem used forum??

and people expect you to help organize their away tailgates???
Using a smartphone... Didn't see it...I found it. Consider me counseled.

Using a smartphone... Didn't see it...I found it. Consider me counseled.
yea fan experience forum doewsnt show in drop down forum, menu either have to return to forum page

I hate the attempt to include a $10 fee for something I don't want. I assume the $10 is the seat back.

yea fan experience forum doewsnt show in drop down forum, menu either have to return to forum page
I added a link to it on the drop down lists for basketball and football.

Was under the impression it was going to be a temporary thing. But I guess we Syracuse fans have an infinite ability to provide feedback on the fan experience to the SU athletic department. ;)

Are season ticket holders supposed to have received a renewal email? Nada, zilch here. :oops:

I hate the attempt to include a $10 fee for something I don't want. I assume the $10 is the seat back.
i think its probably a printing fee for the entire booklet for seasons

Donations for my level went up $10 per seat. Guess it'll be another year before they figure out they need to blow it up and start over. No matter the play on the field, poor attendance between the 20's will be on SU again, not the coach. We're sticking with $85-$120 (or so) model for someone to buy 1 ticket to a game and sit between the 20's, unless you go way up top. $400-$500 to take a family of 4 and sit between the 20's unless you sit in the cheap seats.

Football tix stayed at $205 but there is 1 less game. Nice. Grrr

Football parking went up $25.

Basketball seats stayed the same at $460 per.

Basketball parking went up $50!

SU still doesn't get it and think they'll fill the Dome with a more exciting football team. It's more than that.

interesting to raise ticket and parking fees for 1 less game.. they trying to recoop money the easy way? would have made a better impression with a small decrease for the package and a slight increase per game. instead feels like a price gouge and now you wonder what kind of jump if we get a 7 game schedule again some day..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom