Second to Cuse/Colgate, what game are you most excited about this weekend? | Syracusefan.com

Second to Cuse/Colgate, what game are you most excited about this weekend?

Eric15

Living Legend
Some top games:

Notre Dame/Texas
Ole Miss/FSU
LSU/Wisconsin
Clemson/Auburn
Georgia/UNC
USC/Alabama
UCLA/Texas A&M
Washington St./Rutgers (just kidding)

Friday
Cuse at 7 then will watch end of Stanford-Kansas st...and the Yankees(all weekend)

Saturday

12- okie-Houston
330- lsu- wisky
530- Georgia-unc
8- usc-bama
9- Clemson-auburn

Sunday

730- nd-texas

Monday

8- ole miss-fla st

there you have it kids, that's all you need to know.

find the channel yourselves...you lazy, incompetent, maroons...

Friday
Cuse at 7 then will watch end of Stanford-Kansas st...and the Yankees(all weekend)

Saturday

12- okie-Houston
330- lsu- wisky
530- Georgia-unc
8- usc-bama
9- Clemson-auburn

Sunday

730- nd-texas

Monday

8- ole miss-fla st

there you have it kids, that's all you need to know.

find the channel yourselves...you lazy, incompetent, maroons...

Whoops I forgot Oklahoma/Houston. Extremely good under-the-radar game that the casual fan will assume will be an OU blowout.

Is this the best opening weekend ever?

P.S. Kaiser, you didn't answer my question, you lazy incompetent maroon.

ND vs TX

The only schools running the Briles system: Syracuse, Tulsa, Baylor and Texas

Could be a sneak peak at how ND defends it.

Texas A&M vs. UCLA and Army vs. Temple for me. Also have a nice little parlay with

South Carolina +3.5
Stanford -16
Northwesters -6
Oklahoma -10.5
LSU -10
Texas A&M -3

So obviously interested in those games too.

Definitely the OU/Houston game. And not sure it's considered under-the-radar.

Going to LSU - Wisc, its the most I have ever spent on two tickets and that includes the Regional Championship this past March.

Going to LSU - Wisc, its the most I have ever spent on two tickets and that includes the Regional Championship this past March.

Please take pictures and share with the board, if possible.

Please take pictures and share with the board, if possible.

Will do assuming I get back to Madison on Friday from Houston. Keeping an eye on the storms in the Atlantic.

Lsu/Wisc, love the fact that the game is in Lambeu, and looking forward to seeing Fornette.

I'd probably say Clemson v Auburn.

(*&%*$&(^%(&*(% Auburn! Clemson scores on their first five possessions (if you can call an interception for TD and a fumble recovery for a TD possessions!). Auburn fans start crying. The Tigers (from South Carolina ease up and allow the Tigers (from Alabama) to score a field goal. Then Clemson lets loose and has a 66-3 lead at the end of the half, by which time the Auburn players are crying. Dabo can't handle the terrible emotions and Clemson marches the field the rest of the game stopping between the 5 and goal line to let Auburn have the ball. The Alabama legislature is called into emergency session and the vote unanimously to have Auburn downgraded to DIII in all sports by the end of the 3rd quarter. Midway through the 4th, the governor sins the bill and Auburn's fate. Go Clemson.

Did I mention that Auburn is not a favorite of mine?

Oklahoma at Houston, we have tickets. One son-in-law v. the other son-in-law. My daughters talking smack (as if the really care because I raised them to be proper ladies, yes, they are Orange fans!). I'm not sure which will be better the game on the field or the game in the stands.

Fortunately, we all get along so the aftermath should be short lived and we will be one happy family again, at least in time for the Louisville game.

So many options. I'll go with ND/Texas because I really want to see Texas win. Entertainment wise, I'll say Ole Miss/FSU. I feel like that could be the best game of the week.

UB vs Albany. UB has RF frosh QB listed at 6'7" and 245 lbs. Would like to see what he can do but won't because it's same time as SU's game.

The replay of the Syracuse/Colgate game so I know what happened sober.

(*&%*$&(^%(&*(% Auburn! Clemson scores on their first five possessions (if you can call an interception for TD and a fumble recovery for a TD possessions!). Auburn fans start crying. The Tigers (from South Carolina ease up and allow the Tigers (from Alabama) to score a field goal. Then Clemson lets loose and has a 66-3 lead at the end of the half, by which time the Auburn players are crying. Dabo can't handle the terrible emotions and Clemson marches the field the rest of the game stopping between the 5 and goal line to let Auburn have the ball. The Alabama legislature is called into emergency session and the vote unanimously to have Auburn downgraded to DIII in all sports by the end of the 3rd quarter. Midway through the 4th, the governor sins the bill and Auburn's fate. Go Clemson.

Did I mention that Auburn is not a favorite of mine?
I would enjoy every minute of that.

Ah, yes. 2/3s of an ancestral chain. The other part of the chain is playing Richmond at 3:30 on Sat.
How are UVA fans thinking the season is going to turn out this year?

How are UVA fans thinking the season is going to turn out this year?
While everyone wants us to be at least 6-6 so we can get to a bowl game, most are more interested in seeing a better quality of play that we haven't seen in far too long. Bronco will get a pretty free pass (at least from me) if he's able to cut down on the bonehead plays we made under London, like getting a penalty for too many men on the field COMING OUT OF A TIMEOUT. We expect clock management will actually exist rather than being a theoretical concept. One guy just posted on our board the key to making a bowl will be going 3-1 in the first 4 games. Orygun next week is a loss, but we're all hoping that we are able to make them earn it and not play pick-a-score like they did when Mariota played us in C'ville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom