Second to Cuse/Colgate, what game are you most excited about this weekend? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Second to Cuse/Colgate, what game are you most excited about this weekend?

While everyone wants us to be at least 6-6 so we can get to a bowl game, most are more interested in seeing a better quality of play that we haven't seen in far too long. Bronco will get a pretty free pass (at least from me) if he's able to cut down on the bonehead plays we made under London, like getting a penalty for too many men on the field COMING OUT OF A TIMEOUT. We expect clock management will actually exist rather than being a theoretical concept. One guy just posted on our board the key to making a bowl will be going 3-1 in the first 4 games. Orygun next week is a loss, but we're all hoping that we are able to make them earn it and not play pick-a-score like they did when Mariota played us in C'ville.

A lot of people are picking Richmond to pull the upset over Uva.

My grad school(UCLA) v. Texas A&M...

Also - FSU v. Ole Miss

Some top games:

Notre Dame/Texas
Ole Miss/FSU
LSU/Wisconsin
Clemson/Auburn
Georgia/UNC
USC/Alabama
UCLA/Texas A&M
Washington St./Rutgers (just kidding)

None!

Lets Go Orange!

Since I'm a Trojan...USC/Bama. Can't wait. If the DL can hold up then I think we can hang in there. The OL is probably the best in the Pac-12 and if Browne has time to just distribute the ball to all of his weapons then I like our chances to at least keep it close. Vegas doesn't really think so though. :confused:

14079585_10155136782478625_9002132519808894447_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom