Session two tickets on stubhub | Syracusefan.com

Session two tickets on stubhub

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Down to as low as $31 for upper deck. Glad to see the Yukon and Nova fans making plans. Not!!! Guess it will be all Cuse fans for both sessions.

Buffalo is too far. Those frauds from storz barely traveled to Syracuse

Down to as low as $31 for upper deck. Glad to see the Yukon and Nova fans making plans. Not!!! Guess it will be all Cuse fans for both sessions.
Why do I still see tickets for sale on Stubhub for session 1 and 2? When I sold mine they had end dates of Monday at 3:00 and I couldn't change it. Is there a way to change it?

I have two session 3 tickets that I need to sell with an end date of tomorrow, which seems kind of early. Especially considering most people would rather wait until they know for sure their team will be playing on Saturday. It would be nice to push to back a bit in case they don't sell between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone know if there's a way to do that?

I noticed that too. I was considering selling the evening session but I figured it wasn't worth it since I wouldn't get much for them. I decided to go instead and cheer on St. Joe's!

Why do I still see tickets for sale on Stubhub for session 1 and 2? When I sold mine they had end dates of Monday at 3:00 and I couldn't change it. Is there a way to change it?

I have two session 3 tickets that I need to sell with an end date of tomorrow, which seems kind of early. Especially considering most people would rather wait until they know for sure their team will be playing on Saturday. It would be nice to push to back a bit in case they don't sell between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone know if there's a way to do that?

I think it has to do with how to deliver the tickets. When I tried to setup a listing yesterday, it only listed the last minute center as the option. In that case, the listing doesn't go live until they have your tickets in hand. Session 3 can still use next-day UPS to deliver the tickets, thus the deadline of tomorrow.

I think it has to do with how to deliver the tickets. When I tried to setup a listing yesterday, it only listed the last minute center as the option. In that case, the listing doesn't go live until they have your tickets in hand. Session 3 can still use next-day UPS to deliver the tickets, thus the deadline of tomorrow.

All tickets should just be digital now. The old paper ticket needs to just fade away.

Wait...the saturday games are that low??? My buddy bought tickets after selection show for 270, they were lower deck though, but still..

Wait...the saturday games are that low??? My buddy bought tickets after selection show for 270, they were lower deck though, but still..

Session 2 is Thursday evening. The session all the Cuse and tOSU fans are dumping to the non-existent and Nova fans.

Session 2 is the Thursday night games

All tickets should just be digital now. The old paper ticket needs to just fade away.
So true. There should just be a bar code app on people's phones that stadiums can scan. It's ridiculous that I'm still spending $20 to mail paper tickets to someone.

Walletini is a great app for this...maybe the NCAA should push it. Allows on-phone storage of tickets...also person to person transfer and payment collection.

Sure eTix are nice but you still have to print them out. I went to sabres/hurricane game last year and had my eTic on my phone (email) luckily I also printed it out because they didn't want to scan my phone.

Walletini is a great app for this...maybe the NCAA should push it. Allows on-phone storage of tickets...also person to person transfer and payment collection.

Sure eTix are nice but you still have to print them out. I went to sabres/hurricane game last year and had my eTic on my phone (email) luckily I also printed it out because they didn't want to scan my phone.
I wonder if the shipping companies are somehow halting this technology through partnerships with the online marketplaces.

They had something for the final four last year where your credit card was your ticket. It was totally transferable to anyone who set up an account. Worked great don't remember what it was called.

I wonder if the shipping companies are somehow halting this technology through partnerships with the online marketplaces.

Hmmm not sure, every time I've purchased a ticket via stubhub or vivid tickets its been either eTix or will call pickup/at-venue pickup via an agent from stubhub/vivid

Most of the tickets still there have been pre-delivered by people to Stubhub (read: scalpers)
Thus they will remain for sale until game time... and would be picked up by buyers somewhere near the arena.

On the real/electronic ticket debate... I loathe e-tickets for the most part. I enjoy having a souvenir of my experience... long after it passed. I wish venues offered a service where once you arrive, you could exchange you e-ticket for a 'real' stub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom