seth davis can suck it! | Syracusefan.com

seth davis can suck it!

Hes a SEC homer who hates Syracuse thats all you need to know before you ask him a Syracuse question.
This Syracuse team could be called horrible by him preseason and he could get away with it, we just don't have the hype early on.

Gbinije is really really really underated. He needs to show he can score 3-4 buckets in a row off the dribble though with alittle forcing in ACC play, and create shots for others off the bounce not just perimeter passing like we have seen the last 2 games.

Last edited:
Syracuse doesn't have the best anything in the ACC
Hes Right You Know.jpg

At least right now...

R I? We will see. Note - that's why I said 'At least right now'.

THE MEDIA HATES US!!!!

I don't do Social Media. But maybe some of you on here who do who have twitter accounts.

Should put him on blast. We need to put him on blast. Let's get a group of Syracuse fans to do this. Would be great.

Yep. Post down on me.

But I'm serious about it. Maybe he will think twice next time he hates on Syracuse. This is our team and we have to defend them.
Oh please. I wasn't 'posting down' on you. But the thought that at this point we are the best shooting team in the ACC is ludicrous. The frosh haven't played a game yet. They are shooting 0%. I remember a thread or two last year ( ;) ) talking about how bad our shooting was. And it was.

And we have nothing to to 'defend'. Silly

Yep. Post down on me.

But I'm serious about it. Maybe he will think twice next time he hates on Syracuse. This is our team and we have to defend them.

Why? Why do we have to defend them? Do you play for Syracuse? Are you personally insulted? Who cares? He might be right as well. We haven't played a game yet. I doubt Seth Davis hates Syracuse. He just doesn't think we are all that good, and he's not the only one. It's not his job to love Syracuse or any other team. If Syracuse shoots it better than anyone esle in the ACC, we'll know it when it happens.

Yep. Post down on me.

Don't read him.

Seth doesn't hate Syracuse.

Trust me.

He'd be one of the first to build us up if we started playing well.

Not sure I agree with this sentiment but otherwise I do believe our fanbase tends to overreact.

Cuse House said:
Not sure I agree with this sentiment but otherwise I do believe our fanbase tends to overreact.

He's a friend. I know how he works.

Why? Why do we have to defend them? Do you play for Syracuse? Are you personally insulted? Who cares? He might be right as well. We haven't played a game yet. I doubt Seth Davis hates Syracuse. He just doesn't think we are all that good, and he's not the only one. It's not his job to love Syracuse or any other team. If Syracuse shoots it better than anyone esle in the ACC, we'll know it when it happens.

as a poster he seems to really care. about what, I have no idea.

Who decided that Seth Davis gets to have opinions about basketball? Seriously. He wasn't good at it, he never coached it, yet he gets to diarrhea nonsense out of his face to a national audience like he knows the sport. Ah!

Some of our fans have the thinnest skin. Better to save the outrage for something more important. Or something real.

My sentiments exactly but you said it nicer than I probably would have after a very long day at work.

Hes a SEC homer who hates Syracuse thats all you need to know before you ask him a Syracuse question.
This Syracuse team could be called horrible by him preseason and he could get away with it, we just don't have the hype early on.

Gbinije is really really really underated. He needs to show he can score 3-4 buckets in a row off the dribble though with alittle forcing in ACC play, and create shots for others off the bounce not just perimeter passing like we have seen the last 2 games.

He went to Duke. He's probably right, especially on paper and based on last season. Nothing wrong with what he said. Hopefully the team proves him wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom