Setting the stage for the finale of Syracuse football spring practice: a complete guide from A to Z | Syracusefan.com

Setting the stage for the finale of Syracuse football spring practice: a complete guide from A to Z

Scissum - interesting. I hadn't heard about him. We need all the help we can get in the secondary.

Does Wayne Williams only have 2 years of eligiblity left? I'm hoping 3 but I don't get that from other info I've read.

Does Wayne Williams only have 2 years of eligiblity left? I'm hoping 3 but I don't get that from other info I've read.

Only 2. His 5 year eligibility clock started at ASA in 2011.

McDonald wants to go "full bore fast."

In Cool Kid We Trust

In Cool Kid We Trust
lets hope the QB coach(?) can keep up and keep his head this year.

liked the article though...

lets hope the QB coach(?) can keep up and keep his head this year.

liked the article though...
I'm cautiously optimistic. They know the personnel better, have some experience returning at QB, and can mold the offense around the talent a little bit better. I think too the staff learned a lot last season and improved as the year went on.

In Cool Kid We Trust

I think if we term full-bore fast to be Oregon, we will be about half-bore this year, 3/4 bore next year, and nearly full-bore in 2016.

I think if we term full-bore fast to be Oregon, we will be about half-bore this year, 3/4 bore next year, and nearly full-bore in 2016.
Sounds reasonable.

Biggest thing will be how good the WR's can adapt IMO. The Animal House pictures and celebrity signs being held up by the assistants (the play boards - see examples below), are what slows these types of offenses down. Usually takes teams too long to look over to the sideline every play and then the QB has to audible and check down. They need to just be able to get up to the ball and hike it while the D is still shuffling. That's where the advantage becomes potentially huge. It certainly won't be smooth this year, but I hope it can catch some D's on their heels.

Jay-Z-Gus-Malzah.jpg

5222b95aa2168.preview-620.jpg

As long as the offense can get 90+ snaps off a game I couldn't care less as long as they are putting points on the board as well. Very annoying to get to the 5-10 yard line doing one thing and then change the great flow that got you there and put in the prevent offense. I'll take guys scoring TD's from 30+ out as well. Keep good spacing and keep the cluster crap out.

I'd like to see the backup qb's work with the 1's or 2's a bit today or at worst have an offensive line that can at least give them some time to show us what they have.

For out of towners does anyone happen to know if the practiced is streamed online?