Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke

Forget cam reddish give me.. Williamson or little and I'll be fine

Why Williamson will probably be a one and done too and more than likely the sharks ($$$) will come calling.

Why Williamson will probably be a one and done too and more than likely the sharks ($$$) will come calling.

I look at Williamson as a we got Zion who wants to play with him. And he does have talent. He does have the jumper but 3's are okay. I don't need him taking 3's we should have other players to do that.

I look at Williamson as a we got Zion who wants to play with him. And he does have talent. He does have the jumper but 3's are okay. I don't need him taking 3's we should have other players to do that.
Aren't Zion and Williamson the same guy?

This thread is great. A place to talk about everything other than Killa

This thread is great. A place to talk about everything other than Killa

By killa I assuming you're speaking on reddish. Why would we talk about him? I thought we already established unless we did the "Alabama football" or "Kentucky basketball" route that he wasn't coming here. "Money"

By killa I assuming you're speaking on reddish. Why would we talk about him? I thought we already established unless we did the "Alabama football" or "Kentucky basketball" route that he wasn't coming here. "Money"
Your screen name makes me hungry every time I see it.

Maybe JB can hire his father. I hear that's a really effective recruiting tool.

We stopped recruiting guys like this a long time ago.

Why did jb go see him play today then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom