Class of 2017 - SF Michael Porter Jr (MO) to Missouri | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Michael Porter Jr (MO) to Missouri

Well at least its clear why we didn't recruit him. Still sometimes its got to be worth it even as a long shot to bring a kid like this in on a visit. Who knows, maybe he loves the Melo center and it changes his recruitment.

The Melo Center is nice and all, but compared against our competition it's really not head above shoulders above them. Hell, VCU just built or is building an amazing one.

The Melo Center is nice and all, but compared against our competition it's really not head above shoulders above them. Hell, VCU just built or is building an amazing one.

I hear you but I meant it more like who knows what could happen on a visit to make a kid say "I want to play my one season of college ball here." A coach, a future teammate, a facility, the campus blah blah blah. You get the idea.

I hear you but I meant it more like who knows what could happen on a visit to make a kid say "I want to play my one season of college ball here." A coach, a future teammate, a facility, the campus blah blah blah. You get the idea.
Yeah, it literally costs nothing and you can gauge interest pretty easily from that and continue to recruit if you think it is worthwhile or stop altogether if it appears pointless.

I am going to get a cto seat this year one game just to watch this guy. He is that good.

6-10 plays and shoots like a guard on the perimeter, yet also knows how to get it done inside even if he's not your typical back to the basket player. He has excellent bball IQ and shares the ball. He looks like he will be an NBA allstar in about 3 years.

6-10 plays and shoots like a guard on the perimeter, yet also knows how to get it done inside even if he's not your typical back to the basket player. He has excellent bball IQ and shares the ball. He looks like he will be an NBA allstar in about 3 years.

Agreed. He was sick yesterday. Guy will be a top 5 pick in the draft, and could be the top player in college basketball when he gets there. Unbelievable skills [think he's more like 6-8, though].

Cause he's going to Washington to play for his Godfather and Father. JB was way ahead of the curve on this one by not wasting his time and energy recruiting a kid that was never going to go anywhere else.

Oh yeah I'm well aware. I just put that to save time for the people who may click the link thinking there may be a mention of us.

Agreed. He was sick yesterday. Guy will be a top 5 pick in the draft, and could be the top player in college basketball when he gets there. Unbelievable skills [think he's more like 6-8, though].

You are correct 6-8. Must be those long arms. Other than Bamba he looked like he had the longest wingspan out there yesterday. I was just amazed at his body control, coordination and how effortless his jumpshot looked.

Blake Griffin with a better handle and jump shot. Not as strong though (obviously).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom