Class of 2016 - SF VJ King (VA) Verballed to Louisville | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SF VJ King (VA) Verballed to Louisville

HoustonCuse said:
Francis, why was it a secret that the coaches were watching him?

I could be wrong but I think it was a joke at the expense of certain Twitter accounts with inside info citing "sources"

I'll get to see plenty of him. Hope he does well, but hope he has crappy games against Cuse.

Wonder if he is going to open his recruiting back up - sure the ncaa will allow him pending stuff on pitno

Agree with SUOrangeSU. Louisville is self-imposing a tournament ban and the revelations were only made last year. This must be very, very bad for them.

Let's go after this kid again.

I understand wing is not the biggest position of need, but it would be nice to have some quality depth at a position for a change. If SU was able to land VJ, the Orange would be able to roll out a lineup like the following: Battle, Richardson, King, Roberson, Lydon. Obviously that's a small lineup and it would not be playable for more than a few minutes at a time, but it gives you four NBA prospects plus Roberson.

JB might be reluctant to screw over Pitino. However, we're not talking about violations related to players smoking gas or some missing citations on a paper.

A Cards assistant coach was executive producing "He Got Game" re-enactments to land recruits.

Autry used his Paul VI connections to land Howard, which was good. Getting a top 30 kid would be better.