Class of 2017 - SG Alex O'Connell (GA) Verballed to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Alex O'Connell (GA) Verballed to Duke

Comparison to Grayson Allen as a tall guard that can hit shots in a defender's face. Mid- and long- range game, can use his size for separation. Hopefully without Grayson's patented forearm shiver and trips.

Especially since his dad didn't play for Coach K.
Article listing his dad as Mike must be wrong? I only see a Dave O'Connell as a Duke letterwinner, so must be him. Was in the mid-70's under Bill Foster before K. Guess Dad and JB can have some old man talks.

Have we officially offered him?

Yes.
YES!

YAY!
Bag this kid. Agreement not necessary.
yYx4cJo.gif

I know recruits shouldn't fear comp and all that but I would hope Tucker and Lonnie wouldn't be shaken if this kid committed to us.

Article listing his dad as Mike must be wrong? I only see a Dave O'Connell as a Duke letterwinner, so must be him. Was in the mid-70's under Bill Foster before K. Guess Dad and JB can have some old man talks.
Watch yerself

I assume Daniels is referring to Alex in this post. May need Francis to confirm. However thinking the Orange would have made the short trip while down in the Peach State