Class of 2017 - SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona

I watched the PSA game against Ayton's team. Randolph was smooth and his shot is nice. Two things I thought were interesting. He missed almost a full summer season with a broken leg after the first AAU game last summer. He will turn 20 during September of his freshman year, so he is a little older.
BTW Ayton would be the #1 pick in this year's draft in my opinion.

Last edited:
Flat out bucket getter.
upload_2016-5-15_16-56-52.jpeg

First thing I notice on the highlight vids--it seems like he has huge hands. That's a plus!

From Tomcat's daily posts - this is from ESPN -
Everything you need to know about the 2017 ESPN 100

No. 43 Brandon Randolph, 6-foot-6, SF, Westtown School (West Chester, Penn.)

A shot-maker on the wing, Randolph has connected on more than 40 percent of his attempts from behind the arc this spring while showing great size and length for his position. He makes all kinds of tough shots, stops quickly in transition and runs off screens in the half court. Syracuse, Indiana, North Carolina and Kansas headline his list of suitors. -- Adam Finkelstein

I know Diallo is uber talented, but I really like this guy. You can never have enough elite shooters.
agreed. That's why I'm bummed we don't have Kevin Huerter coming in this year, and why I wouldn't mind seeing us go after Andrew Platek and Joe Girard in the next many years. Just never see it as a bad thing to have pure shooters.

I think they are losing a few of their players too. But this guys needs to be playing with the run and gun offense with Green, Tucker, Thompson when they all get here at SU, ;)

Randolph is going to pay the National Champs a visit this weekend.
They can't get everybody, right Francis? They lead for Walker. Randolph may just like playing with Quade enough to continue it. :)

They can't get everybody, right Francis? They lead for Walker. Randolph may just like playing with Quade enough to continue it. :)
It's the nearest relevant program to his HS, so it's probably nothing more than due diligence at this point. His recruitment is pretty much wide open at this point. He's another kid that's very tight with mom. Which leads me to believe that staying close to home will play a factor here towards our benefit.

Quade is getting the majority of the hype on the circuit.. and deservedly so. But Brandon Randolph has been balling, big time too! He is scoring from 3, off the drive, a little mid range.. he is defending both wings.. and rebounding. Unfortunately, I think he is destined for the 'Ville...