Class of 2017 - SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have freind who is tied into Arizona recruiting and has been saying for 3 weeks that walker is a lock for Arizona. If true I don't get it, all I hear is about playing time when we are recruiting. Does Arizona get to play with 6 players on floor a same time?

Yes I'm getting worried. This is probably the most important class I remember with upwards of 6 or 7 scholarships available and a ton of playing time. We have for the last 10 years locked up kids early and have only occasionally been in late recruiting battles for one last pc of class. This year seems like we have changed maybe it wasn't planned but we just ended up in his position?

I do not want to be going head to head with U.K. Duke and Arizona for he core of our class and that is exactly what is happening.

I guess Arizona got the right dominoes to fall. Sorry can't help it. Gallows humor.

he can speak for himself, but I read it as "piece", fwiw.
Correct. I typically do not reread my posts before sending . I Send quickly usimg a small iphone. My apologies to the grammar police but I'm sure I was able to get the point across. Meanwhile, this could be good news.

IMG_0870.PNG

When Hop takes over can he please hire Book Richardson as an assistant. I want to start bringing in 3, 5 star wings per class.

If Bowen goes to zona(Bowen just visited there) there's no way lonnie ends up at zona IMO.

Correct. I typically do not reread my posts before sending . I Send quickly usimg a small iphone. My apologies to the grammar police but I'm sure I was able to get the point across. Meanwhile, this could be good news.

View attachment 80460

Wasn't being the grammar police. Didn't understand what you meant. Probably should've got it but didn't.

View attachment 80460

Could be good news but that would run counter to what a lot of us are hearing. Maybe the hope will be Walker will say at some point: how many wings are UA going to ink?

I don't mind them getting good classes but getting all of the guys from our recruiting area. No, this is very very bad.

Last edited:
Even if he is out of the running at Arizona, it seemed to me that Nova would be the team to beat here.

Status
Not open for further replies.