Class of 2017 - SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syracuse is also in the mix.

"It means a lot," he said. "Jim Boeheim came to my school a few times. I talked to him, and I have a very close bond with the assistant coach Gerry McNamara so it's definitely a blessing to have Syracuse around, talking to you."

Is it possible for Lonnie Walker and Jordan Tucker to co-exist or are they too similar? Walker is obviously the better prospect but is more of a 1 and done where I see Tucker as a 3 year guy who can shoot but needs to improve in other areas. Do you agree Francis? Or do you see Tucker as the fall back option.

Is it possible for Lonnie Walker and Jordan Tucker to co-exist or are they too similar? Walker is obviously the better prospect but is more of a 1 and done where I see Tucker as a 3 year guy who can shoot but needs to improve in other areas. Do you agree Francis? Or do you see Tucker as the fall back option.
Both can play together, as Walker is a SG and Tucker is a SF.

Both can play together, as Walker is a SG and Tucker is a SF.

Francis thanks for your insight. Who do you see as our first commit next yr? Second part of my question, what recruits for next yr are we most likely to land at this moment

Francis thanks for your insight. Who do you see as our first commit next yr? Second part of my question, what recruits for next yr are we most likely to land at this moment
Otto's World: Otto's World Podcast Episode 15
Whenever you and others have the time, from the 20-50 mark on my latest pod is an individual breakdown of where things currently stand with our top 2017 prospects.

Caught the 2nd half of this performance and he was simply amazing in his head to head matchup against top 10 ranked Kevin Knox. Scored every way imaginable and made it looked so effortless at times. JB was witness to the Lonnie Dub show tonight as well. Nova will be very tough to beat here, but hey don't give up on fighting the good fight.

Caught the 2nd half of this performance and he was simply amazing in his head to head matchup against top 10 ranked Kevin Knox. Scored every way imaginable and made it looked so effortless at times. JB was witness to the Lonnie Dub show tonight as well. Nova will be very tough to beat here, but hey don't give up on fighting the good fight.

Overtime on Twitter

I would love to see this kid play for 'Cuse. What an athlete. The dunk was sweet, as was his smooth jumper and a dozen other moves (with either hand). The Reign Man slow rap is a perfect match ... just sit back, get in the groove and watch him take people apart.

Last edited:
He definitely made it! Check out the last few seconds of post #120...

Holy cow. I thought the same thing. That looks impossible from the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.