Class of 2017 - SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a buddy who is heavily involved in HS sports down that way and he said today Walker wants UK and then it's Nova and Cuse thereafter. Of course anything can happen.
Tell your friend he has ruined my weekend. I'm kidding I was thinking we were probably in 3rd but thought it would be Nova and then UK.

Francis03 said:
I'm not falling for the trickery from Jerry's clan.:p

He's not coming, he's not coming, he's not coming.....

Nope, never in a million years.

I'm not falling for the trickery from Jerry's clan.:p

He's not coming, he's not coming, he's not coming...
So I shouldn't get my hopes up at all??

:(

Why do you feel he is such a no go with SU and what makes him decide on a Nova or a UK? just asking, I believe you all but

Why do you feel he is such a no go with SU and what makes him decide on a Nova or a UK? just asking, I believe you all but
Smh, c'mon bro.
old triple h.png

Walker is one of Francis' most desired recruits (can't argue with him, im on record feeling the same) but every one of his favorites in the past has gone elsewhere. By the way Francis, when we don't get him im blaming you ;)

The kid is extremely talented and hardworking on both sides of the ball. Seems torn between him wanting to possibly stay home and go to Nova, and his parents wanting him to move away from the "outside" distractions and hangers on. Here's to hoping his parents can sway him. We need to keep after this kid

The kid is extremely talented and hardworking on both sides of the ball. Seems torn between him wanting to possibly stay home and go to Nova, and his parents wanting him to move away from the "outside" distractions and hangers on. Here's to hoping his parents can sway him. We need to keep after this kid

My concern is if he stays home he goes to Nova and if he doesn't he goes to UK. I agree about staying on the kid though as I really like him.

I love that Zagoria can't just say Cuse may visit Walker. He has to put a sentence about UK seeing him Tuesday which he already tweeted about. So if someone goes to see him next Tuesday will he tweet UK saw him one week ago today.

Maybe Calipari will buy him some UK knee pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.