Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malachi just got a loose ball and he was fouled but might have been on the floor. Looks damn tall out there even with the forwards. Two shots! I missed the first but he definitely swished the last one.

Briscoe has been distributing and scoring. The play is obviously wide open and East is doing a better job with their shot selection. Cheick had a nice one handed hammer a while back.

MR just broke his man down with a crossover on the left side, two others converged and blocked his shot but that was after he was mugged. Oh, that's a play on! Even in this game, wow. :rolleyes:

you ain't kidding
Oh word?
MetalHealthQuietRiot.jpg

I really hope Boeheim is smart about Richardson next year. He could be a star and needs his minutes. As important as a true PG is, if Joseph isn't producing then Mali needs to be in the starting lineup, even if that means Gbinije playing point. Having G, Cooney, and Mali all on the floor as three point threats would be huge and could even open up the offense inside to get our bigs some baskets.

Malachi has gotten a decent amount of run now, more in the 2nd half. He's done ok for this kind of game, but I wish he'd cut more at times. Just lining up, but everyone on the court is a ball hog. Keep moving, bro!

Zimmerman has laid up plenty of bricks. :eek:
I hate when a big man forgets he's...well...a big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom