Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it when they were on USA basketball, but I'll say it again. Diamond Stone can play! And to think, he can take on the best of the best in Rutgers and other elite programs. :)

I said it when they were on USA basketball, but I'll say it again. Diamond Stone can play! And to think, he can take on the best of the best in Rutgers and other elite programs. :)
It's nice that Maryland's Under Armour connections finally came to good use and got them a top recruit. Too bad Cal outbid them for the Harrison Twins a few years ago.

Richardson didn't play much the last 5 minutes, checked in with 1 minute left, but missed on open trey and an errant pass. They just replayed and obvious Diallo goaltend that wasn't called lol - it was ridiculous! All in all, he played ok, seen better days but had his moments. His dribble looked pretty good, got into the lane and had some opportunities. He can play with any of these guys.

This stuff must be driving my man iommi nuts!
:eat popcorn:

Nah, I've been in a rubber room for a solid three weeks with this recruitment. You think I'm crazy? Imagine bjorn if he were still around. I've just said nothing makes sense in this recruitment and there are way too many questions. Like the great poet, Rowdy Roddy Piper says, "Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions."

Nah, I've been in a rubber room for a solid three weeks with this recruitment. You think I'm crazy? Imagine bjorn if he were still around. I've just said nothing makes sense in this recruitment and there are way too many questions. Like the great poet, Rowdy Roddy Piper says, "Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions."
You're ok in my book. Now hold it together! :)

Just a quick impression: Malachi is more college ready than McCullough was at this stage. The key will be lighting a fire under him. He has the skills.

tee1222 said:
They just showed Bryant considering Mizz, IU, UK and Florida and maybe WVU. They did not include SU. May or may not be dirty espn propaganda. :)

The announcers said SU, Ind, UK and Mizz. They then interviewed TB and he said the same 4. Not sure what was up with the graphic.

The announcers said SU, Ind, UK and Mizz. They then interviewed TB and he said the same 4. Not sure what was up with the graphic.

I know there is no vast anti-SU ESPN conspiracy, but this stuff seems to happen all the freaking time during their telecasts.

I'm late to chime in here but just want to back up and say: how is a dude named Diamond Stone not an, uh, "adult film" star?

How do you know he's not? Maybe Under Armour is about to get into the rubber business.

I know there is no vast anti-SU ESPN conspiracy, but this stuff seems to happen all the freaking time during their telecasts.

Pretty sure they saw Syracuse, immediately thought F-U and then the intern who made the graphic translated that into Florida since no chance he goes to Fordam.

Was able to watch the scrimmage last night. Mali showed off his smooth shot and TB was his usually self with the motor and activity.

Some other players that stood out to me.
Malik Newman-Nice handle with plenty of speed and got wherever he wanted to on the floor.

Jaylen Brown-Was nailing threes and long jumpers all game. Most of them were contested as well, which was even more impressive.

Brandon Ingram-Makes BJ Johnson look like Mr. Olympia with his very thin frame, but this kid probably showed the best perimeter skills out of everybody in the game. It seemed like no matter where he was shooting the ball, it was going in without touching the rim. Apparently he has been the best player overall in the practices as well.

Ben Simmons(LSU commit)-Clearly the #1 player in the class imho. Physical, strong, athletic, can handle the rock and play inside/out.

Allonzo Trier(Zona commit)-Didn't score much but like Malik Newman, I was impressed with how well and quick he was creating off the bounce either for himself and others.

Diamond Stone(Maryland commit)-Big man was right up there on par with Bryant when it came to activity on both ends and it seemed like he was grabbing every single offensive board that came his way.

Cheick Diallo and Dwayne Bacon(FSU commit) had some good moments as well.

Breaking: NCAA is investigating academic fraud related to top SU recruit.

Sources expect the NCAA to conduct a 5 year investigation punctuated by anonymous leaks every other Selection Sunday..

-862e0b962673dae1.jpg

Comparing Malachi's performance to Syracuse McDonald's commits since 2002, with a few other non-Syracuse comparisons (in terms of production) for good measure: http://.com/richardsons-mcdonalds-struggles-no-reason-for-concern/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom