Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Malachi is playing in the Jordan Brand Classic tonight at 8:00 on ESPN2 or WATCHESPN. Let's hope he gets a few more minutes than he did at the Burger game.
actually I believe he plays @ 5:30 in the regional and is not on TV.

Edit: scratch that it is the other recruits who play at 5:30

I'm late to chime in here but just want to back up and say: how is a dude named Diamond Stone not an, uh, "adult film" star?
"His top button is buttoned. What's he hiding, I wonder?" - the NCAA, probably.

Adult film star talk, noticing his top button wasn't unbuttoned... maybe he isn't the one who needs to be investigated ;)

Ran into Malachi at the airport today while waiting for a wheelchair off a Philadelphia flight around 4 today. He was waiting on his checked bag told him i was a big fan and he said i appreciate it man thanks. Also the airport was full all day of Superstars from the WWE shook the hand of Wade Barrett.

Wonder what Malachi is doing in Syracuse. Prob just coming up for the weekend id guess.

That's why we recruited Malachi! That move is unstoppable at any level and of course we need shooting.

During the semifinals and finals of the Mercer County tournament the best player on the court was (M)yles (V) (P)owell.

Bump.

Interesting thread in light of the fact that Myles Powell is tearing it up now for Seton Hall. I caught all sorts of sheet back in March of 2015 when I said he was the best player on Trenton Catholic's team, how he would probably end up playing for Drexel, blah, blah, blah. Next to Howard of Marquette he's the second best player in the BE this season.

Bump.

Interesting thread in light of the fact that Myles Powell is tearing it up now for Seton Hall. I caught all sorts of sheet back in March of 2015 when I said he was the best player on Trenton Catholic's team, how he would probably end up playing for Drexel, blah, blah, blah. Next to Howard of Marquette he's the second best player in the BE this season.
tenor.gif

Ran into Malachi at the airport today while waiting for a wheelchair off a Philadelphia flight around 4 today. He was waiting on his checked bag told him i was a big fan and he said i appreciate it man thanks. Also the airport was full all day of Superstars from the WWE shook the hand of Wade Barrett.

Wonder what Malachi is doing in Syracuse. Prob just coming up for the weekend id guess.

tenor.gif

Bump.

Malachi Richardson played a key role in getting us to the final four as a freshmen and was in the NBA, therefore has had a better career then Myles Powell. Get over it man no one cares about this guy that you have some weird obsession with.

Bump.

they are 18-12 in the big east

Malachi Richardson played a key role in getting us to the final four as a freshmen and was in the NBA, therefore has had a better career then Myles Powell. Get over it man no one cares about this guy that you have some weird obsession with.

Don't confuse a stupid draft pick with having a good career.

Don't confuse a stupid draft pick with having a good career.
Im not confusing anything, the fact that he was drafted and in the NBA is something your guy Myles Powell will not do. He will also never get a team to a final four with a heroic effort against a great Virginia team.

Like I said you have to get over it.

Im not confusing anything, the fact that he was drafted and in the NBA is something your guy Myles Powell will not do. He will also never get a team to a final four with a heroic effort against a great Virginia team.

Like I said you have to get over it.

I don't have to get over anything. MR played one good half and parlayed it into a first round draft pick. Good for him but he's out of the league and never belonged there in the first place. But good to see you know that Powell will not play in the NBA when you probably didn't even know what team he played for this season. The kid was a unanimous first team BE all star and is one of the best guards in the country.

I don't have to get over anything. MR played one good half and parlayed it into a first round draft pick. Good for him but he's out of the league and never belonged there in the first place. But good to see you know that Powell will not play in the NBA when you probably didn't even know what team he played for this season. The kid was a unanimous first team BE all star and is one of the best guards in the country.
Hahahaha I knew exactly what team he played for because i remember you constantly talking about him in this thread.

The reason why Im saying you are obsessed is because you resurrected a thread over three years old to talk about a guy that has nothing to do with our team and wasn't recruited by us.

Hahahaha I knew exactly what team he played for because i remember you constantly talking about him in this thread.

The reason why Im saying you are obsessed is because you resurrected a thread over three years old to talk about a guy that has nothing to do with our team and wasn't recruited by us.

I'm very sorry to offend your sensibilities. I promise I won't remind you in a couple of years when Powell completes the trifecta and has a better pro career along with an already better high school and college career. But then again I told you that four years ago.

Whats your point though? Maybe start there instead of patting yourself on the back about a player you thought would be good. Are you arguing we should have recruited powell instead of malachi? Thats questionable since malachi started on a ff team and his insane half in the elite 8 helped get us there. Plus, looking at that in hindsight is a bit silly anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom