Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking beyond the $4.5 mil that Otto referenced above.

Ok, but...the checks haven’t stopped. He’s played in the NBA this season and is getting paid.

We’ll see what happens next year.

But to the point...Malachi had the better freshman year and has been in the NBA for years...hard to argue that he hasn’t been the better player to date.

His money and future earnings are none of your concern. What are you, the seton hall kid's father? Who cares? Maybe he will end up with a better overall career. But maybe he won't. Christ let it go man

Enjoy, fellas. Gus Johnson must have rehearsed this call for days.

Last edited:
I kind of hope this is a troll by you, your obsession with this guy is just odd.

All in good fun, my friend. I haven't mentioned the guy in 4 years. Have a lot of catching up to do.

Ok, but...the checks haven’t stopped. He’s played in the NBA this season and is getting paid.

We’ll see what happens next year.

But to the point...Malachi had the better freshman year and has been in the NBA for years...hard to argue that he hasn’t been the better player to date.

That's a sensible comparison once Powell is out of college for three years. Right now it makes no sense.

MR was drafted by one of the weakest teams in the NBA but still got minimal run. He stuck around for three years because he was a first round draft pick with a three year guaranteed deal. Now that deal has just about run it's course and he's out of the league. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Powell tops that but we'll see.

That's a sensible comparison once Powell is out of college for three years. Right now it makes no sense.

MR was drafted by one of the weakest teams in the NBA but still got minimal run. He stuck around for three years because he was a first round draft pick with a three year guaranteed deal. Now that deal has just about run it's course and he's out of the league. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Powell tops that but we'll see.

Powell hasn’t been good enough to go to the league...or he would’ve.

poop.gif

Attachments

• poop.gif
    poop.gif
    2 MB · Views: 29
Then he was good enough. Because he’s played 70 NBA games and gotten paid 4.5 mill.

Well to MR's credit he showed enough potential to be drafted in the 1st round. And for that he got paid. Unfortunately he wasn't good enough to stick. Way too early to make the judgment that Powell won't make it in the NBA. He's having a monster year carrying a team that had just one returning starter (himself).

It’s going to be awesome when this kid gets drafted with the 52nd pick of the draft and plays in about 4 NBA games in mop up time.

The best part of it is that it wouldn’t have happened without all your scouting effort. Thank god for the time and energy you have put into the board with getting his name out there - He never would have been able to do it without you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom