Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Malachai out on his official visit dinner at Cheesecake Factory. He was with his Father (?), Hop, Boeheim, Roberson, and BJ. He looks even bigger then 6'5 (could have been the hair). I wonder how they were the only ones allowed to make reservations and just walk in :cool:

Just saw Malachai out on his official visit dinner at Cheesecake Factory. He was with his Father (?), Hop, Boeheim, Roberson, and BJ. He looks even bigger then 6'5 (could have been the hair). I wonder how they were the only ones allowed to make reservations and just walk in :cool:
because basketball is the king in Syracuse my friend....lol

Why the Cheesecake Factory instead of dinosaur?
whatever. Glad to have him in town, and even more glad to have him locked in

I like Cheesecake Factory! Once I realized that it had nothing to do with cheesecake. :)
Now, I have never been to Dinosaur so I have no basis for comparison, but still.

The King of Syracuse doesn't need reservations.

I like Cheesecake Factory! Once I realized that it had nothing to do with cheesecake. :)
Now, I have never been to Dinosaur so I have no basis for comparison, but still.

Not a cheesecake fan? No tee for you on that mister! :)

I saw Malachi on M street and he stopped to chat with me for a couple of minutes. He was very polite, great young man and he was very friendly. I asked him how Battle enjoyed his visit, and he said yeah he thought he enjoyed it.

I thought he looked around 6'5.

Can't remember a 2 guard for the 'Cuse that dunked so easily. Seems like he he has either grown a bit and/or become a lot stronger.
Forgot about Dion already? He seemed to get up pretty effortlessly. That said it is great to hear that Malachi is developing physically. If he improves his dribble drive game he will be a deadly offensive weapon with his outside shot.

Forgot about Dion already? He seemed to get up pretty effortlessly. That said it is great to hear that Malachi is developing physically. If he improves his dribble drive game he will be a deadly offensive weapon with his outside shot.

I would not say dion's throw downs were easy. More like with authority. Lol

B0MiHMyIYAECA-E.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online