Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
CraigForth said:
This line told me everything I needed to know. Your friend sounds less like a scout and more like an old man that only appreciates hustle players.

I know he never was a fan of Craig Forth.

TBCuse11 said:
Coleman was not wanted "badly". He was a fall back plan. And not even remotely a loss they cared about. Not for one second.

Oh, okay, you weren't a big fan of Coleman's game coming out of high school but I can't be critical of a recruit's game?

Got it.

I was a fan of Coleman coming out but I did worry about his success translating against D1 players and wished he would have prepped somewhere. Admittedly I am no longer in the area and never saw him play in person.

jordoo said:
Didn't Temple leave the A10 for the AAC? :rolling:

Yeah, Temple sucks. They beat us last time and they're having a pretty good season.

My bad.

TBCuse11 said:
pretty arrogant guy, u must have been picked on as a kid. Sorry for that...

Far from arrogant. You don't know me.

Your comments are arrogant...and off base.

Yeah, Temple sucks. They beat us last time and they're having a pretty good season.

My bad.

I was commenting on their conference move not their bball team. I know they moved for fball but I could see the A10 being a better hoops conference down the line. I'm not sure the AAC will last all that long either. Who knows.

I know he never was a fan of Craig Forth.

For what it's worth, I rather like to hear criticism of our recruits. I will enjoy watching him in orange and I will be able to look for these issues in his game and make my own determination. I like the post and my comment was more a comment about Temple. Not trying to gang up on you or call you arrogant or anything.

He scored 16 points in a rout. Perhaps the coaching staff held him back in this contest because they wanted to get their other players opportunities leading up to the post-season?

Yeah, I did a lot of gloating with McCullough. Right.

I'm certainly not rooting against any SU player. But there's a group here that doesn't seem to like hearing anything negative about a recruit or a player. The reports I've provided here are not from me, but from people I know. Again, don't shoot the messenger.
I really don't mind the criticism of incoming recruits, especially since these are teens who need to work on their game. As we have seen this year not every player we recruit is Carmelo and able to compete at the highest level right away, but after awhile your posts are just annoying and repetitive and you seem to go out of your way to point out negatives in each of our recruits.

Mali could have G's role from last season. Give him 10mpg, maybe he'll get a few buckets. It's just going to be so important to have some fresh legs next year.

Richardson has a game high 19 points as TCA wins 61-43
19 points? What's wrong with this kid?
3378-bfc6f5dbdfba47a25af88f0fd33f4934.png

Coleman was not wanted "badly". He was a fall back plan. And not even remotely a loss they cared about. Not for one second.

You cannot actually be suggesting that Kentucky's recruitment of DC is not at odds with your assessment of him as a high school player.

This line told me everything I needed to know. Your friend sounds less like a scout and more like an old man that only appreciates hustle players.

I live in Mercer County. Trey Lowe is a very good player. Temple got themselves a kid that is going to be a star. I don't know who is better- Lowe or Richardson but it's close. Btw they are cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom