Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this feeling ever gets old!

We've been saying its coming and I think we are finally there. Not many teams recruiting better than us right now. We are getting the guys we want look at Malachi's offers . . . . AZ, UNC, IU, to name a few and locally who is going to compete with us? The north east is becoming ours with little to no resistance left.

Also - per those videos the pronunciation is: "Mah-lah-kai" (at least the questioner uses that pronunciation and mom/dad/Malachi don't correct him).

pronounced like mordecai ?

1glen.jpg

"mind you don't cut yerself…"

Yeah. Another of JB's legacy accomplishments is closing down the Tabaco Road pipeline!
I don't think this feeling ever gets old!

We've been saying its coming and I think we are finally there. Not many teams recruiting better than us right now. We are getting the guys we want look at Malachi's offers . . . . AZ, UNC, IU, to name a few and locally who is going to compete with us? The north east is becoming ours with little to no resistance left.

tom-crean-mad.jpg
http://www..com/apps/pbcsi.dll/storyimage/TT/20131213/SPORTS/131219873/AR/0/AR-131219873.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

I know this is a personal preference... but I hate the hats where the Blue is the primary color. I think the Orange ones, or the white ones where the blue accents them are much better hats.

but the bow-tie? niiiiiiceeeee

Wow! Just wow! The 2014 and 2015 classes look awesome! And I thought the 2013 class was awesome! Just amazing recruiting the last few years by the coaching staff! Just awesome!!!

We still need to get the big forward out of Rochester, Chino's buddy Bryant, for this class.

We don't need Diange unless one of our bigs finally "arrives" (and departs).

Last edited:
Wow I really never thought that pronouncing his name would be such a brain teaser :rolleyes: but no matter how you pronounce it, in a couple years he's gonna be wearing orange!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom